PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

I have an extra 180g black copy of this if anyone is interested let's work out a deal. Current looking for the following:

Old Nick - I've Seen Colors

Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties

Foxing - The Albatross (TCR coke bottle or CYLS version)

E!E!IWALE - 1st LP (a longshot I know!) or 1st EP

I have an extra 180g black copy of this if anyone is interested let's work out a deal. Current looking for the following:

Old Nick - I've Seen Colors

Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties

Foxing - The Albatross (TCR coke bottle or CYLS version)

E!E!IWALE - 1st LP (a longshot I know!) or 1st EP

Or you know, you could cancel your order for it and use the refund money to buy one of those.

Hopefully the initial 100 have something special to set them apart (I believe they were said to be numbered). It is what it is though, I'm just excited to get the album/book!

At the very least I just hope that the first 100 people who ordered get a number <100. I won't really be upset if it doesn't happen like that though.

I'm sure there will be a difference.  This also must have been CYLS call.  Remember last year when Topshelf asked if we would be cool with it if they made more toe boxsets?  That got shut down reeeeaaaallll quick.

Also, I just asked CYLS on Twitter.

A bit off topic I know, but that fucking box set man... That was released right around when I started to get more into vinyl so I missed out on it. Toe is one of my favorite bands and I keep dreading the day I'm gonna have to put a bunch of money down in an attempt to pry one away from someone...

On topic: They said on twitter that there isn't going to be a difference.

A bit off topic I know, but that fucking box set man... That was released right around when I started to get more into vinyl so I missed out on it. Toe is one of my favorite bands and I keep dreading the day I'm gonna have to put a bunch of money down in an attempt to pry one away from someone...

On topic: They said on twitter that there isn't going to be a difference.

Yeah, they responded to me.  No difference.

And as for the toe boxset, I passed on it because shipping was $50 if I remember correctly, to Canada.  I grabbed the /100 variants for Book About and For Long Tomorrow though.

Yea, I'm way more excited that the demand is there. But it would just be cool to get acknowledged as someone who put the money down right away.

They should sign that on the first 100 books - "Someone who put the money down right away" or a longer Empire! Empire! kinda title like "They wanted it more than the person who couldn't pre-order within hours of it's release cause they had more money in their paypal account"