Mink Mussel Creek (FFO Tame Impala) group order

GoBlue325

So I saw this get posted by slyvinyl and as a huge tame impala fan, I'd love to have it. The catch is that it's $32 to ship this on top of the $28 price tag. Adding an additional is $15 more dollars.

Basically, the only way to make this remotely cost effective is to buy a handful.

If you are interested, or not sure, you can check out this link and play the YouTube videos. I don't think it comes up on spotify. Maybe if this post garners enough interest, we can come up with something. If not, no biggie.

http://slyvinyl.com/rock/mink-mussel-creek-pre-tame-impala-pond-mink-mussel-manticore-limited-to-500-purple-vinyl-2lp

Hey guys, I only tested putting 5 in my cart and at checkout it came to 225 with shipping (shipping was $75). Crazy, i know.

Thats still over $40 a pc including shipping. I'd probably pay that, but i totally get people balking at it. 

With that said, we can just wait it out to see how much interest there is. There are 500 so i am not sure how long they will last, but shipping should hold people off. 

any idea on what it would be to ship multiples to the states?  it gave me an error when i tried to check out with 10 copies saying there was no shipping option to my location

To answer your question, 5 is the max it looks like. I tried 6 and i couldnt handle the weight of the records. 

With that said, thats the best deal we will be able to get i guess. 

The USA shipping is still a rumour by someone on Sly Vinyl in the comments section... 

I inquired about the cost of shipping for 10. For now though let's see if we can even reach 10 people. I don't mind spearheading the shipping it out thing... I'm thinking it might be around 35$ dollars shipped for everyone

1. Wildflange

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...