FS: ENTIRE BLINK 182 SPLATTER SERIES AS OF 6/20 FOR SALE

Its called making a live man. Its a bear market we have to do what we have to do.

Am I wrong?

This isn't the fucking Stock Exchange, you don't have to do what you have to do. All you're doing is taking advantage of limited editions of things and marking up the price like 500%. You can't call yourself a record store/dealer/whatever that way. Work a distro like a real record store. Make a living being an honest person isn't all that hard.

Depends, are you lowering the price? I'll stick around until you it goes off the market or I get it for $100ppd

Well obviously I cant do $100, but I'm sure someone will buy it, if not here on eBay.

People were buying copies of EOTS for $50 on ebay before it was even released, IMO that's much worse than what I'm doing.

Well obviously I cant do $100, but I'm sure someone will buy it, if not here on eBay.

People were buying copies of EOTS for $50 on ebay before it was even released, IMO that's much worse than what I'm doing.

Clearly

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=lazylabradorrecords&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xblink+182.TRS0&_nkw=blink+182&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Would a lowball be list price? The price you paid for them? 

Not trying to defend lazylabrador, but value definitely changes from record to record, I never expect to pay exact list price for a rare record, but it's definitely an entirely different matter to base your whole enterprise off it.