Victory Records vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic (updated 11/4)

Looks like The Walking Wounded from Bayside got another pressing too. I noticed usually Vicyory stuff at hot topic is 13.99 but all these new pressings are 20.50.... Seriously?

Totally agree with you. I can understand them bumping many of the other records up to the cost of $20.50 or $22.50, because they were usually near those prices anyways. But bumping the $13.99 Victory releases up to $20.50 was a bit strange

Totally agree with you. I can understand them bumping many of the other records up to the cost of $20.50 or $22.50, because they were usually near those prices anyways. But bumping the $13.99 Victory releases up to $20.50 was a bit strange

the exact reason i didnt buy the new CBK from them.

Its literally embarrassing how badly I want a pressing of nightmare anatomy. Like, I'm kinda repulsed by myself. But 13 year old me is alive somewhere inside here, and he must have it.

..though I assume I'm the only one and that it will never be from lack of demand.

Oh, you're not the only one. I'd love it if Nightmare Anatomy, Rain in Hell, and Conviction would all get pressed at some point

On a semi related note I spun Arrivals and Departures the other night for the first time in years. Really enjoyed it. That album still get a lot of crap?

It still gets hit quite often. The band does not play many songs off that album live as well.

I'm torn on the Silverstein Re-pressings...

It's cool to have a new color to collect but knowing how screwed up victory is when it comes to royalties, rights and money makes this feel like a straight up money grab by Victory. I guess the best thing to come out of it is a ton of Silverstein fans will be able to collect more of their full discography on Vinyl which makes me happy.