Victory Records vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic (updated 11/4)

Exactly what I'm thinking right now as well. Haha

Haha, yeah I ended up going with the dark blue, only because I also bought ADTR's Old Record and went with the green variant of that, and for some reason that made it easier for me to decide to get the blue DTW over the green. I'm not sure why my brain works the way it does sometimes.

Picked up the orange variant. Although I think the clear w/black smoke variant goes pretty good with this artwork I just can't bring my self to buy it on principal. Both of Victory's variants were better than HT's. Curious to see what the Victory variants are for If Only You Were Lonely.

I can't believe they ship via FedEx. What a waste of money.

Have you not heard of a corporate acct? I work for Saks and we have a corporate account with Fed Ex. No matter the weight, we pay no more than $5.35 for ground. Guaranteed Victory has a similar deal.

Have you not heard of a corporate acct? I work for Saks and we have a corporate account with Fed Ex. No matter the weight, we pay no more than $5.35 for ground. Guaranteed Victory has a similar deal.

No, I can't say I have heard of that, but I do believe you and it makes complete sense. However, using USPS would be cheaper (in this and similar cases), but they obviously don't care. I can't be the only one who thinks paying shipping that costs more than half of the item I'm paying for is ridiculous.

Also for me, most small packages shipped UPS or FedEx get transfered over to USPS before they're delivered to my house. Not sure if it's like that for everyone. Makes using those shipping options seem pointless.

No, I can't say I have heard of that, but I do believe you and it makes complete sense. However, using USPS would be cheaper (in this and similar cases), but they obviously don't care. I can't be the only one who thinks paying shipping that costs more than half of the item I'm paying for is ridiculous.

Also for me, most small packages shipped UPS or FedEx get transfered over to USPS before they're delivered to my house. Not sure if it's like that for everyone. Makes using those shipping options seem pointless.

They do that in a lot of areas. Usps worked out a deal to finish the delivery service to pick up some extra cash since they are broke. However it's never delayed any of my receiving or shipping times, I'm a shipping manager by day super hero by night, it's called sure post or smart post. Something like that.

They include a lot of Victory Records stickers (all of which except one are ugly), a promo CD with shitty bands and a catalog, so that was a bit of a surprise. Haven't spun this yet, but it feels a little heavier than standard weight which is also a surprise.

The variant doesn't really bother me since I never order from Victory, but it is lame that a lot of their vinyl is clear with black smoke. I think this looks better than the orange one would.

Just ordered DTW on Dark Green and WBIEF on Orange.

I couldn't really decide between blue and green, but idk, I chose green. I think the blue looks better, but I feel like it's too dark to match perfectly. So green it is.

Glad I'll finally have these soon.

Shipwreck needs a repress. It should come soon. Has to, now that these are repressed.

STOKED

Listening to WBIEF right now, and I'm only a minute into Smashed into Pieces and this sounds remastered to me. The mp3's I have ripped from a CD sound almost muffled in comparison.

Shane's vocals are really crisp, the leads stick out a lot more. The overall levels of the instrumentation sounds more balanced... weird. Maybe it's teh wax bringin' out teh g00d tonez?!?!!1?