WTB/TF: *updated* Paramore, Brand New, Bayside, Switchfoot, Katy Perry.

JoseReyes87

I am looking for these records. Please PM me offers or post on here that you will send an offer.

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (1st press blue or black)

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (any variant) One of the Boys (Red, Yellow Variant)

Say Anything - ..Is a Real Boy (mainly want the blue 4th Press or oxblood with white) I looked on Popsike these have been going for 32-70 dollars lately.

Daylight - Jar (I want the Orange/Olive With Gold/Purple/Grey Splatter variant)

Senses Fail - Still Searching (Really want the Red pressing will settle for coke bottle.)

Paramore - All We Know is Falling (1st Press Green) and Riot! (Blue/Tour Press)

La Dispute - Somewhere... (3rd Press Brown)

Brand New - TDAGARIM (2nd Press Orange and Black Swirl) WANT THIS ONE THE MOST

Bayside - Acoustic (Mint Green) and The Walking Wounded (Aqua Swirl)

Switchfoot - Nothing is Sound, and Hello Hurriance

My Chem - Conventional Weapon Number 1 (preferably sealed) Also looking for the whole box set

I know I'll prob get slack about this but...
Brand New - Deja Entendu (1st press barcode on the left)

If you could help me get any of these records that would be awesome!!

I have ...is a real boy on white and I've been contemplating listing it on eBay to try to get a decent amount for it since its like the only thing I have left to sell and I've been unemployed for months and bills just keep being due every month lol

But its one of the three most crucial albums to my upbringing so I'm really on the fence about parting with it for too low. I'd suggest a price for mine but I'm guessing you'll find someone with a cooler variant willing to part with it for less. In any case, good luck!

Yeah I ended up picking up two different variants lol 

I love to spend money.. :|

Hope you can come into some money or a job!! :)

I have ...is a real boy on white and I've been contemplating listing it on eBay to try to get a decent amount for it since its like the only thing I have left to sell and I've been unemployed for months and bills just keep being due every month lol

But its one of the three most crucial albums to my upbringing so I'm really on the fence about parting with it for too low. I'd suggest a price for mine but I'm guessing you'll find someone with a cooler variant willing to part with it for less. In any case, good luck!

Hey, this dude has that Devil and God variant you are looking for, everyone says he is a great dude. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/100414-im-back-with-records-fs-and-a-rotated-pelvis-alexisonfire-fans-dig-in/

Thanks!!! Good looking out :)

He is a good dude, you should def buy from him.  I got a great deal on a Glassjaw album from him!