PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

Thanks for the response.  I know I'll be thrilled either way, but I do ask that you reconsider. ;)

I'd prefer transparent. All Hobbledehoy releases on blue so far have been transparent. But the plant have noted in order to get the colour to a darker navy blue it will most likely be opaque, otherwise it'd be too bright.

I'd prefer transparent. All Hobbledehoy releases on blue so far have been transparent. But the plant have noted in order to get the colour to a darker navy blue it will most likely be opaque, otherwise it'd be too bright.

Don't knock the opaque blue, Tom! The dusty blue in the Caspian YATC/TFT remaster tour press set is beautiful:

4933371707_6fa65d0264_z.jpg

This was a nice blue, Tom (even though I'm not a UNC Tarheels fan ;) )  http://imgur.com/a/7J0Dx#0

Glad you know what you're doing on these color orders and your plant seems to try and please. Here, it seems, they are in control, and those ordering get whatever the plant decides - and no one complains too much.  Sometimes it's a nice surprise, like the recent Spiderland RM/RP.

This was a nice blue, Tom (even though I'm not a UNC Tarheels fan ;) )  http://imgur.com/a/7J0Dx#0

Glad you know what you're doing on these color orders and your plant seems to try and please. Here, it seems, they are in control, and those ordering get whatever the plant decides - and no one complains too much.  Sometimes it's a nice surprise, like the recent Spiderland RM/RP.

whoops, i forgot out recent caspian pressing. yes that was opaque, but a seafoam blue i guess.

custom colours are a nightmare for vinyl, you're absolutely right. basically, you hold your breath and see what the plant does. sometimes it works out for you.

slightly OT: whenever someone posted that Interpunk link for the AUS variant of Tunnel Blanket, I also found that they had Hobbledehoy's release of Lymbyc Systym's "Shutter Release" for only $18. snagged with the quickness!! i'd been wanting that one for a while, never thought to look there. can't wait for this track on vinyl:

UPDATE - Pressing is /500 Navy Blue for Hobbledehoy

/3000 Copper for Suicide Squeeze

The plant had previously given me incorrect information. Issues arose with the gatefolds/inner sleeves, we're not able to do < 500 and because of all the deluxe features we had to use the same plant as the US pressing to ensure quality/consistency. This now means the Hobbledehoy pressing will include printed inner sleeves.

If you've ordered and have questions, reply to the order email and I'll get back to you ASAP

Friend of mine has a larger group for the group buy going, I'm going to jump in with him. Might be easier if everyone hopped on that.

His username on here is Forbenator.

Hey guys!

I've been somewhat MIA from the VC forums as of late but, as you see from the quote, I've begun a group collective to snag a bunch of these TWDY records from the man himself, Tom @ Hobbledehoy!

I've spoken w/ youalreadydid and, if you would all like, we can just come together and get a nice batch of records at a much lower price!! I've been shipping records for some time now and take the utmost care in every single shipment I pack. I'll gladly handle the distribution to you all within the US. If you'd like to be a part of this, message myself or youalreadydid and we'll get this going!

I'd like to set a deadline of July 20th for orders. Maybe earlier, depending on interest. With the July 20th deadline, I'm allowing a moment for those of you who may need to procure funds. I assure you, as a bunch, this will be much, much cheaper than buying it individually.

I've spoken plenty w/ Tom over at Hobbledehoy and he's entirely on-board. He's rock solid.

Let's show this fine dude some love and snag this damn fine record!!

Best wishes to you all!

Ryan