PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

Hey thanks Northern Hemisphere pals for picking this up!

The Tunnel Blanket 2LP found its way to interpunk through one of our distributors. As I don't have many left, no distributors will be restocked, therefore none for interpunk. So once they run out, it's unlikely they will get more.

There might be a repress in the future, but nothing urgent.

Hey thanks Northern Hemisphere pals for picking this up!

The Tunnel Blanket 2LP found its way to interpunk through one of our distributors. As I don't have many left, no distributors will be restocked, therefore none for interpunk. So once they run out, it's unlikely they will get more.

There might be a repress in the future, but nothing urgent.

lymbyc systym "shutter release" turned out beautifully as well. ended up with a black copy from IP (their last copy!!!) 

i'm just 2+ years behind on all these awesome releases hahaha.

Alright guys!

Let's kick this into gear!!

AS OF NOW, I'm trying to gather how many individuals are truly interested. Once I have a solid number, I can gather the details about cost. From what Tom and I have discussed, it's going to be a pretty solid discount in respect to buying individually. It all comes down to numbers and interest though! Let's come together and make this as cheap as we can!! :D

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: Please message me on VC and let me know!

DEADLINE will be July 20th for this!! That's what I'm aiming for!! :)

I think the issue as previously stated was that a lot of people showed interest initially and then backed out because the price was still too high. I think you'd get a more reliable commitment if you got a price estimate at several tiers of members involved. Otherwise I'm afraid the same thing will happen.

I think the issue as previously stated was that a lot of people showed interest initially and then backed out because the price was still too high. I think you'd get a more reliable commitment if you got a price estimate at several tiers of members involved. Otherwise I'm afraid the same thing will happen.

Just want to chime in and say that if I didn't luck out with a cheaper, alternative method to order the copy I did, I still would've been on board with the group buy.  The price didn't phase me enough to step down.

Just want to chime in and say that if I didn't luck out with a cheaper, alternative method to order the copy I did, I still would've been on board with the group buy.  The price didn't phase me enough to step down.

ahh certainly, it was just a general statement, not pointing any fingers.

i'm in regardless of price because i know it'd be cheaper than going alone. as long as it doesn't pop up at interpunk for half the price or something hahaha.

Alright guys!

In order to get proper numbers... here are the names I've got down. PLEASE, let me know if I'm forgetting any of you!!

NOTE: These are strictly VC names. I've got others who I've noted that may not be included in this list.

drds89

the batman

abovetheearth

shamrocks

justin_cole12

youalreadydid + his organized group

thatpunkguy

kess

ajismetal

tokimedo

ChardeeMacdennis

SO, with these names, I'm going to gather an approximate number for the sake of getting a pricing for each individual who's interested. Once I've got that price, let me know if you're still in or not!! More to follow!!

If I missed you, or incorrectly labeled you as 'interested', please let me know! :P

Alright guys!

In order to get proper numbers... here are the names I've got down. PLEASE, let me know if I'm forgetting any of you!!

NOTE: These are strictly VC names. I've got others who I've noted that may not be included in this list.

drds89

the batman

abovetheearth

shamrocks

justin_cole12

youalreadydid + his organized group

thatpunkguy

kess

ajismetal

tokimedo

ChardeeMacdennis

SO, with these names, I'm going to gather an approximate number for the sake of getting a pricing for each individual who's interested. Once I've got that price, let me know if you're still in or not!! More to follow!!

If I missed you, or incorrectly labeled you as 'interested', please let me know! :P

thanks.

THEpunkguy  :)

Alright guys!

It looks like the price break down will come to $45 per individual.

This price includes:

- Cost of the record

- Shipment from Australia -> USA

- Shipment from ME -> YOU (Media Mail)

You're looking at a price drop from $66 down to $45 - so, $21 in savings.

I've got plenty of mailers here at my place so I'll be able to handle that no problem.

PLEASE, let me know if you're still in!!