PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

The TWDY Facebook page said it's a possible Euro distro for the copper version rather than a Euro press, but that was a month ago and there's still no news.

My understanding is there is only Suicide Squeeze (World - which will have UK/Euro distribution) and Hobbledehoy (AUS/NZ) pressings for the 2LP.

Holodeck will be doing a cassette version at some point too.

My understanding is there is only Suicide Squeeze (World - which will have UK/Euro distribution) and Hobbledehoy (AUS/NZ) pressings for the 2LP.

Holodeck will be doing a cassette version at some point too.

Is shipping really $16 for an LP within Au? Keen to grab this but $50 to Melbourne hurts :(

Is shipping really $16 for an LP within Au? Keen to grab this but $50 to Melbourne hurts :(

Because this is a 2LP, plus gatefold packaging (that's heavier than normal as well) it doesn't help with postage.

If it's within the same state it's a bit cheaper, but we're based in Adelaide, SA so no luck there for Melbourne. It's often more than $16. In your case, once factoring in the cost of the LP mailer and paypal fees it's actually a lot more. I know it sucks, but nothing we can do about postage.

Stores will have this come late September if you don't want to pay shipping. RRP is $36.

Because this is a 2LP, plus gatefold packaging (that's heavier than normal as well) it doesn't help with postage.

If it's within the same state it's a bit cheaper, but we're based in Adelaide, SA so no luck there for Melbourne. It's often more than $16. In your case, once factoring in the cost of the LP mailer and paypal fees it's actually a lot more. I know it sucks, but nothing we can do about postage.

Stores will have this come late September if you don't want to pay shipping. RRP is $36.

Aussie Post sucks royally once anything goes over 500g and wider than 20mm. Costs just as much to send a double LP to someone in the next state along as it does to send a single LP to the USA. :(

I've been in contact with Suicide Squeeze. This is being distributed bu PIAS in the UK and stores should be getting them for the September release date. They should be available at their gigs from at least the first of September, but they said check back in a week to be sure.

I hope so, I'm going to see them on the 2nd