PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

I contacted my local record store in Melb to see if they could get this in but they said it was deleted off their supplier list?

The retail distributor is MGM.

I know of one particular notable Melbourne store that reportedly owes them (and therefore labels and bands) a lot of money in unpaid sales. Their account has been suspended until paid. If that's true, it may be that store. 

Got my tracking info... should be arriving on Tuesday. w00t!

Did you order from Suicide Squeeze or Hobbledehoy?

Because I put in a preorder about 3 1/2 weeks ago through SS and all I received was an email early last week from SC Distribution detailing that they will be shipping out soon. No specific shipping confirmation nor tracking number...

Did you order from Suicide Squeeze or Hobbledehoy?

Because I put in a preorder about 3 1/2 weeks ago through SS and all I received was an email early last week from SC Distribution detailing that they will be shipping out soon. No specific shipping confirmation nor tracking number...

I preordered from SS and got that same email but mine had a link with a tracking number in it...I just copied it and then plugged it in on USPS's site.  Mine is coming in on Monday.

I preordered from SS and got that same email but mine had a link with a tracking number in it...I just copied it and then plugged it in on USPS's site.  Mine is coming in on Monday.

I have searched that email up and down for any sign of either a tracking number or a link to a tracking number. Nothing. 

Here's the whole email minus the list of tour dates at the bottom:

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered This Will Destroy You's Another Language via theSuicide Squeeze Store. Your pre-order will be shipping shortly, however you're entitled to a pre-release download of the record which you can grab by clicking the link here:

Download Another Language Here 

Please get in touch with any questions, or concerns. 

Thank you!

Jessie

Bummed!

just received my copper copy. was positively surprised when i noticed it was 45rpm. sound quality is pretty good. my favorite part of the album is the middle (war prayer - the puritan - mother opiate). although it is a perfect record from start to finish, i have to say "invitation" is my least favorite track.

gonna see them 3 times in switzerland over the next 2 weeks.

UPDATE FOR GROUP BUY FOLKS!

Just got confirmation yesterday from Tom that these records should be AT MY DOORSTEP MONDAY!

If you're reading this and you have a copy coming your way... can you do me a huge favor and send me a PM with your mailing address? Otherwise, I'll be sending out various messages to recover this information. I do understand some of you have sent me these details already or have addresses via your PayPal's... but, for the sake of guaranteed correct addresses, could you do me this favor? :D It'd compile everything much more easily for me :)

Thanks a ton guys!

UPDATE FOR GROUP BUY FOLKS!

Just got confirmation yesterday from Tom that these records should be AT MY DOORSTEP MONDAY!

If you're reading this and you have a copy coming your way... can you do me a huge favor and send me a PM with your mailing address? Otherwise, I'll be sending out various messages to recover this information. I do understand some of you have sent me these details already or have addresses via your PayPal's... but, for the sake of guaranteed correct addresses, could you do me this favor? :D It'd compile everything much more easily for me :)

Thanks a ton guys!

done! :D really excited about this

just picked up a copy of the Suicide Squeeze pressing and the cassette. the cassette is pretty cool. the pic on Holodeck's site made it look like it was packaged in a regular hard plastic cassette case but it's packaging is actually similar to the Tunnel Blanket cassette.

Those pictures (of the inside of the cassette at least) had the tape sitting in the middle of the packaging.  Seemed like it was always going to be in the same type of "soft" case.  The price was a little higher than the usual Holodeck release as well.  Glad that it's in that kind of case for sure.

Gotcha...I'm searching for that shirt & having a surprisingly hard time even getting a response about it from anyone. I like that it's a pocket t haha.

Now those are difficult to come by LOL.  I like Hanes beefy T's but no one sells them so I have snuck some homemade designs past my wife's former boss for one-offs. 

The shirt I really want and can't sneak by is Mogwai's I'm Jim Morrison I'm Dead because his portrait is universally recognizable and off-limits. I missed on on UK ebay last year.