The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

54 minutes ago, bgdesign said:

Yeah, seriously. I bought a used copy for $100 nearly two years ago; the cheapest used copy on Discogs is $290 now.

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, sogross said:

Was shocked to see that 'Ghost of the Forest' was sold out at phish.com. Looks to be available for pre-order elsewhere. Did anyone see this live? Want to order but on the fence.

You can listen to the album on Spotify.  I pre-ordered through Bullmoose and then listened to the album and then cancelled :/

16 minutes ago, August West said:

You can listen to the album on Spotify.  I pre-ordered through Bullmoose and then listened to the album and then cancelled :/

Thanks. I didn't the see the whole album at first over at spotify, only a single track under my search for 'Ghost of the Forest'. I see it now under Trey Anastasio. Will give it a listen.

33 minutes ago, sogross said:

Was shocked to see that 'Ghost of the Forest' was sold out at phish.com. Looks to be available for pre-order elsewhere. Did anyone see this live? Want to order but on the fence.

I saw it live. Pretty decent show. Some of the best songs aren’t on the album though. There’s a live album coming of it too. Drygoods I believe is a numbered edition that’s sold out. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread