The o-phish-ial PHISH thread - Sigma Oasis - vinyl pre-order now

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a faggot.  Have you sent him a message?  Nobody is ever going to buy that album for that price.  Even $70 new was fucking ridiculous.     I'm waiting for more Live Phish vinyl....  fucking 7/1

A Live One is coming to vinyl for the first time in October; it's a 4-LP set. So far I've only got the Bull Moose link: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25744774/phish-a-live-one-4-lp-180-gram-red-blue-viny

https://drygoods.phish.com/product/PHLP21/the-bakers-dozen-live-at-madison-square-garden-6lp-set?cp=773_101784 The Baker’s Dozen: Live At Madison Square Garden includes 13 tracks from the run, ha

Other Phish release stuff: Amazon now has the Baker's Dozen vinyl box up for pre-order, which I don't think has been posted yet. Price is comparable to Dry Goods. I am going to wait this one out for price drop and not order as early as I did the Live One box.

https://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Dozen-Madison-Square-Garden/dp/B07HSLSQGL/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1538745357&sr=8-3&keywords=phish+baker's+dozen

EDIT: Bull Moose also has it for the same price as Dry Goods: https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28203684/phish-bakers-dozen-live-at-madison-square-garden-6lp

Edited by simple_torture
  • 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, bgdesign said:

Popmarket has Baker's Dozen up and I see that Phish has taken it off their site.

$100 still seems high. Any coupon codes out there?

I'm hanging back on this one. I spent nearly $100 on A Live One and over the past year I could've snagged it multiple times for $50. Amazon does have Baker's Dozen for $105, and I have some points on my Amazon CC that could get it down to ~$88 or so. Still, I feel like my magic number is going to be closer to $70.

Slip, Stitch, and Pass was my first way of getting access to them because of the Jesus Just Left Chicago cover. I was just into punk, metal, and classic rock at that age, so hearing them make it sound so good got my defenses down and then I fell in love with them. Gotta jump on that RSD for sure!

Rift would be my favorite

Edited by GreatGreenOne77
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, coolio said:

Down to $70 on amazon and 11 in stock. 

Although this is not in stock anymore, Amazon says they should be getting more copies within the next month. There's also a 10% off coupon (not sure if it's a Prime exclusive?), so the actual price is like $63 before tax.

22 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Story of the Ghost for April RSD or do we get ultra lucky and get an Island Tour box.

I feel like we got lucky this year with the two reissues and this nice-looking Baker's Dozen box. Would be nice to get both Ghost and Farmhouse next year, but I feel like we should gird ourselves for a quieter year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 8:42 AM, simple_torture said:

Although this is not in stock anymore, Amazon says they should be getting more copies within the next month. There's also a 10% off coupon (not sure if it's a Prime exclusive?), so the actual price is like $63 before tax.

My copy of Baker's Dozen finally shipped from Amazon today. They royally screwed up one of my recent orders so I had a $50 gift card lying around--so this ended up costing me $17. It's going to arrive on Christmas Eve, so my favorite part of all of this gets to come when we return from our annual family party: explaining this all to my wife.

Edited by simple_torture