The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bu$hleaguer said:

Hey any thoughts on what this will cost at Curveball? I have to send some $$ to a friend who’s broke and I don’t want to shortchange him.

im pretty sure Rift was around $70 to ship it total I I remember right.

any help is appreciated thanks.

At least $50  probably closer to $60 depending if you get the one with the print

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Curveball cancelled :(

https://www.stereogum.com/2010673/phish-curveball-festival-canceled/news/

Wonder what will happen to the exclusive vinyl.

Damn, that’s a bummer.  Watched the free webcast they had last Friday, fun 2nd set.  Glad I didn’t decide to go last minute...

Band made an announcement today regarding the Curveball merch; not that there's no explicit mention of the vinyl SSP:

We will be a launching a Curveball merchandise store very soon and donating the proceeds to flood relief and recovery. The store will include Curveball t-shirts, LE posters and other items (including the Nalgene water bottles intended for our CurveWater program). Curveball ticket holders will have first access to the store once live.

http://phish.com/news/an-update-for-curveball-ticket-holders/

Merch (shirts, pins, etc) are now on sale, and in an email they said:

"We're all still reeling from the effects of the Curveball cancellation, and we know you are as well. The severe flooding in the region didn't only affect us. It wreaked havoc across a 14 county area. We have now launched the Curveball merchandise store, and we will be donating the net proceeds to the WaterWheel Foundation's relief and recovery efforts in Schuyler County NY. 

We are notifying you first as a Curveball ticket holder. The store includes Curveball t-shirts, hats and other items, including the Nalgene water bottles intended for our CurveWater program. 

We have three LE Curveball posters (Jim Pollock, Kathleen Neeley, and YourCinema) that will be available Monday via a poster request system for fair distribution. All Curveball ticket holders will receive an email with a code on Monday. Poster requests will be randomly selected and processed later next week. 

Slip Stitch and Pass vinyl will not be available until a later date."

• 3 weeks later...
  • coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread