The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

Title changed. Are you people happy now?!?! (wow it looks ridiculous) 

Also a friend and I will be at Magnaball. Will try to snag as many copies as we can for people in this thread. 

If you could score me a copy of Rift from Magnaball, I would eternally grateful.. that and I tip very well! :)

Awesome of you to offer for folks here regardless...

$50 for a new 2LP record is kind of ridiculous...

That said, Rift is amazing and I'd like that blue vinyl. I''m going to Magnaball but won't get there til Saturday. I'm wondering if it will be sold out by then.

Is it going to be the same price as the black pre-order?

Also, Phish should do some select live jams on vinyl... like the Denver Ghost, the Cypress Disease, etc. That would rule so hard.

Title changed. Are you people happy now?!?! (wow it looks ridiculous)

Also a friend and I will be at Magnaball. Will try to snag as many copies as we can for people in this thread.

You totally ROCK Coolio! :D

I would LOVE a Blue "Rift."

Please PM if there is an extra available.

I also have an extra RSD "LawnBoy" if you need it. ;)

Also, the repress of "The White Tape" is up on Dry Goods as I post this.

Soundstage also has preorder for rift...and to clarify the drygoods online ship will have the blue version after the festival if any are leftover...

ONLY retailers will carry the black version ...so don't succumb to the eBay flippers

Drygoods will come through! You will just have to pay insane shipping costs

I would rather pay "insane shipping costs," than e-Bay markups. ;)

there will be no blue leftovers. that is my prediction. That being said, can ANYONE PLEASE get me a copy at Magnaball???

I'm sure they will leave a box or two behind. Just a good educated guess though. I wouldn't want a wook carrying around my vinyl all weekend knowing how those festivals turn out! Especially with that heat! Cover your bases but just FYI. I'm trying to secure what I can for the boards but no promises...I have quite a few "phamily" members who are going and not sleeping in tents

I'm sure they will leave a box or two behind. Just a good educated guess though. I wouldn't want a wook carrying around my vinyl all weekend knowing how those festivals turn out! Especially with that heat! Cover your bases but just FYI. I'm trying to secure what I can for the boards but no promises...I have quite a few "phamily" members who are going and not sleeping in tents

Put me on that list if you can. Thanks!

• coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread