The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

I don't think I've ever met one gay male that has said its not derogatory toward them "anymore" and instead just a meaningless insult.  Words don't change meanings because you want them to.  It's a dick move to think that saying faggot has lost its meaning.  You obviously cannot see both sides of the argument and frankly, you sound like an asshole.  You're probably worse than that guy selling "Rift" for $250 a piece. 

Take that language to the I.C.P thread.  It might be a little bit more welcome there.

All insults are meaningless. There's no reason for people to be offended by words. A word is only what you make of it and how it's presented. That's all i'm gonna say because arguing on here seems redundant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ha. It would be a BIG box

You know, maybe they could just sell you a car, or a refrigerator or something. And the catch would be "All units come fully-stocked with Phish's legendary Big Cypress festival on vinyl!"

Actually, doing the math makes it work out to about 14 records.

Lets say it's 12 hours... times 60 minutes per hour equals 720 total minutes of music. Divide that by 55 minutes of music per record, and you get 13.09. I'm not sure exactly how much music a 12" record can hold.

They should release the special old live shows...like Lowell or something with GCH

Anything!!!! But yes I must concur since the first show I attended had GCH and I was hooked! The other issue with live shows is spacing out the music considering there is a 6 minute song then a massive jam that goes on for days! I'm glad we are getting the albums and wonder if this will be a RSD release with a print inside ...

If DMB can release live trax I'm sure the phish boys can put together some tasty shows.....just pick good ones! Just steer clear of a few of the 03-04 tour and we will all be happy!

You know, maybe they could just sell you a car, or a refrigerator or something. And the catch would be "All units come fully-stocked with Phish's legendary Big Cypress festival on vinyl!"

Actually, doing the math makes it work out to about 14 records.

Lets say it's 12 hours... times 60 minutes per hour equals 720 total minutes of music. Divide that by 55 minutes of music per record, and you get 13.09. I'm not sure exactly how much music a 12" record can hold.

I'd buy it. I think a record holds about 22 minutes of music per side.

Hoist is up for pre-order on Music Direct.

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-423818-phish-hoist-limited-edition-180g-vinyl-2lp.aspx

10% off coupon (LOVEVINYL) is in play, however you have to pay for shipping because it is a pre-order. Comes out to about $52 for me.

They are also in the process of checking in the David Bowie "Outside" 2LP sets on White Vinyl, if you are into that. ;)

• coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread