The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

• 4 weeks later...

We'll have an official USPS Post Office station on site at Magnaball on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (11AM-6PM). Pack up your posters, merch, vinyl (please bring your own packaging materials) and don't worry about them for the rest of the weekend (we'll also have a merch check on site).

JEMP RECORDS STORE & RIFT VINYL RELEASE
The JEMP Records Store will return to Magnaball and will feature a vast array of vinyl releases from the band's catalog from years past including repressings of The White Tape, Junta, Lawn Boy and A Picture of Nectar and side project pressings. Original pressings of Phish's first live box set, New Year's Eve 1995, will also be available. The store will be equipped with vinyl listening stations and copies to pick up, open, read, feel and smell (they mostly smell waxy).

In addition (and the part we're most excited for), the JEMP Records Store will also feature an exclusive, brand new Phish vinyl release. Yep, that's right. Phish's 1993 album Rift will be available for the first time on vinyl at Magnaball. The festival version will be pressed on 180-gram water-blue vinyl and is packaged with a Limited Edition screen print (a Rift continuation) by David Welker.

The remainder of the limited run of "Rift" will be made available at Phish Dry Goods and in Stores (this won't be on blue vinyl, however) in the middle of September

From the FB page of Phish - August 13th

Also, that David Welker print is bad ass

Yeah but did DG do that with the others?

Everything that was in the freezer vinyl related was available after the fact. I would try to secure a copy anyways butndont gotoo nuts

Not to mention the fact these will b in the sweltering heat for a few days...

Just my 2 cents...

I've been following this band since '94 and have never had a problem tracking down things ....

Trust me if I was going I would grab as many for the board as I could but a lil birdie said to wait on this one....

We shall see....

• coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread