The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is.

I'll take whatever they release in whatever order though.

Can't wait for Hoist > Billy Breathes > Ghost

Seriously, just pump em out. This is ridiculous that we're still waiting for them to release their entire catalog on vinyl.

Then once we've got all their studio albums, they can start to focus on some live stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.discogs.com/seller/kbarnoski/profile

This d-bag has 6 copies of the Magnaball version of Rift up for sale for $250.00.

Everytime I get an email from Discogs letting me know there is a copy for sale and six are him I want to add them all to an order and leave them there as long as possible before canceling.

What are the consequences?

http://www.discogs.com/seller/kbarnoski/profile

This d-bag has 6 copies of the Magnaball version of Rift up for sale for $250.00.

Everytime I get an email from Discogs letting me know there is a copy for sale and six are him I want to add them all to an order and leave them there as long as possible before canceling.

What are the consequences?

what a faggot.  Have you sent him a message?  Nobody is ever going to buy that album for that price.  Even $70 new was fucking ridiculous.

I'm waiting for more Live Phish vinyl....  fucking 7/10/99 Chalkdust, or the 12/16/99 Tweezer....  could you imagine???

Yeah, but it's just a meaningless insult. It's not derogatory to homosexuals anymore. I can see both sides of the argument, but to me, it's like when people think rap songs shouldn't say nigga in them.

I don't think I've ever met one gay male that has said its not derogatory toward them "anymore" and instead just a meaningless insult.  Words don't change meanings because you want them to.  It's a dick move to think that saying faggot has lost its meaning.  You obviously cannot see both sides of the argument and frankly, you sound like an asshole.  You're probably worse than that guy selling "Rift" for $250 a piece. 

Take that language to the I.C.P thread.  It might be a little bit more welcome there.

• coolio changed the title to The o-phish-ial PHISH thread