The o-phish-ial PHISH thread

On 5/3/2021 at 6:50 PM, simple_torture said:

Haven't seen this anywhere except Bull Moose yet--Phish is putting out a series of live releases on vinyl that include one song each (for now? Forever?). First two releases are Ruby Waves from 7/14/19 and Waves from 5/26/11:

I was at the Ruby Waves show. One of the best Phish shows I've ever been to, likely one of if not the best Phish jams I've ever seen. Not surprised they chose that song as the first of this (hopefully) running series.

Edited by timbrh2001

5 hours ago, timbrh2001 said:

I was at the Ruby Waves show. One of the best Phish shows I've ever been to, likely one of if not the best Phish jams I've ever seen. Not surprised they chose that song as the first of this (hopefully) running series.

Jealous. I feel like they’ll do a Tweezer one next either 12/30/19 or Tahoe. 

If you're having trouble finding the LP on LP 1+2 discs, there are some people who have them on sale on Discogs for $25 each. Still a bit higher than sticker price, but yesterday the lowest price there was $60 for one of them.

Mine shipped early from Bull Moose and will arrive tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

If you're having trouble finding the LP on LP 1+2 discs, there are some people who have them on sale on Discogs for $25 each. Still a bit higher than sticker price, but yesterday the lowest price there was $60 for one of them.

Mine shipped early from Bull Moose and will arrive tomorrow.

My Amazon ones are preparing now. Excited to kick back on Friday with a beer and spin them both. 

anyone get the new Lawn Boy color press and can compare it to the black earlier one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, coolio said:

Cool, thanks!

Slightly cheaper at Bull Moose if you have sales tax where you live. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bgdesign said:

This came at just the right time. A long-lost uncle of mine just died, and I get to inherit his fortune, I only have to spend one night in a haunted mansion...if I survive, then I can afford this!

I'm listening to these shows today, and they really are killer.

• 4 weeks later...