On 5/3/2021 at 6:50 PM, simple_torture said:

Haven't seen this anywhere except Bull Moose yet--Phish is putting out a series of live releases on vinyl that include one song each (for now? Forever?). First two releases are Ruby Waves from 7/14/19 and Waves from 5/26/11:

I was at the Ruby Waves show. One of the best Phish shows I've ever been to, likely one of if not the best Phish jams I've ever seen. Not surprised they chose that song as the first of this (hopefully) running series.

Edited by timbrh2001

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a faggot.  Have you sent him a message?  Nobody is ever going to buy that album for that price.  Even $70 new was fucking ridiculous.     I'm waiting for more Live Phish vinyl....  fucking 7/1

A Live One is coming to vinyl for the first time in October; it's a 4-LP set. So far I've only got the Bull Moose link: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25744774/phish-a-live-one-4-lp-180-gram-red-blue-viny

https://drygoods.phish.com/product/PHLP21/the-bakers-dozen-live-at-madison-square-garden-6lp-set?cp=773_101784 The Baker’s Dozen: Live At Madison Square Garden includes 13 tracks from the run, ha

5 hours ago, timbrh2001 said:

I was at the Ruby Waves show. One of the best Phish shows I've ever been to, likely one of if not the best Phish jams I've ever seen. Not surprised they chose that song as the first of this (hopefully) running series.

Jealous. I feel like they’ll do a Tweezer one next either 12/30/19 or Tahoe. 

If you're having trouble finding the LP on LP 1+2 discs, there are some people who have them on sale on Discogs for $25 each. Still a bit higher than sticker price, but yesterday the lowest price there was $60 for one of them.

Mine shipped early from Bull Moose and will arrive tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

If you're having trouble finding the LP on LP 1+2 discs, there are some people who have them on sale on Discogs for $25 each. Still a bit higher than sticker price, but yesterday the lowest price there was $60 for one of them.

Mine shipped early from Bull Moose and will arrive tomorrow.

My Amazon ones are preparing now. Excited to kick back on Friday with a beer and spin them both. 

anyone get the new Lawn Boy color press and can compare it to the black earlier one?