PO: Cayetana - Nervous Like Me

• 2 months later...

I saw these guys open for The Menzingers, and wasn't really feeling it. I'm going to listen to the LP now, and hopefully that changes.

I was the same way. I liked them when I saw them open for the Menzos but wasn't blown away. Maybe PUP overshadowed them? When I revisited the LP a few months later it really hit me. It made my end of the year list.

Hopefully it catches you!

I was the same way. I liked them when I saw them open for the Menzos but wasn't blown away. Maybe PUP overshadowed them? When I revisited the LP a few months later it really hit me. It made my end of the year list.

Hopefully it catches you!

In all fairness, PUP overshadows pretty much every band they play with.

Anyone have an extra download or could point me to it. I got the tour press and wrote my name on the download list but never got it.

That's another reason it took me so long to get into it. I never got it either. I caved and got it from soulseek, but I'm sure if you email TE they would send you one.

Anyone have an extra download or could point me to it. I got the tour press and wrote my name on the download list but never got it.

Tiny Engines put out a notice a ways back saying that anyone who picked up a tour press could email them a photo of the record as proof, and they would get a download code sent to them. I'd try that.

• 5 weeks later...