PO: Vasudeva - Life In Cycles

Missed the splatter. C'est la vie.

Say it ain't so, Don.

The interest in this thread, coupled with the hour they went up and the low quantities meant that someone was going to miss out. I just knew it. Really wish I could've grabbed a spare for one if the members in this thread, but alas. Pirate Ship sticks to that pretty strict "1 per household" rule that I completely agree with on limited presses like this one.

I hope we can track one down for you, Don.

This is why I semi-consciously check my phone when I wake up before my alarm goes off. Proud of myself for groggily (and successfully) navigating the Storenvy checkout at 05:30 AM.

That splatter is just speeding by. I wonder if links have been posted or if newsletters have been distributed. Really curious to see when it'll sell out. I hope Batman, Serum, Don, and everyone else are able to score one.

Snagged one when I got up around 8am est! Psyched to get this, wasn't so psyched about the price tag. But the effort to make this release special by Pirate Ship and my desire to support the band quickly remedied that.

Neither yet, just boned ha. Figured a plane ticket to a concert would be a good investment if tokimedo won't make a drive for a group buy [sarcasm font]

Fresh seafood tonight (put the boys to work digging clams!) and this will be a fading memory...

Get the black. You can have my splatter.

I must be missing something; someone clarify this for me. I'm seeing in a lot of places that the three variants are the splatter, bone, and black (the label's webstore being a glaring example of this), but in the pictures it's splatter, bone, and aqua blue, which is what was advertised before today. What's the disconnect?

Get the black. You can have my splatter.

justin-timberlake-applause-gif.gif

I must be missing something; someone clarify this for me. I'm seeing in a lot of places that the three variants are the splatter, bone, and black (the label's webstore being a glaring example of this), but in the pictures it's splatter, bone, and aqua blue, which is what was advertised before today. What's the disconnect?

Ashton was pretty confused about this the other day.  To me, it looks aqua blue more than it does black.