PO: Vasudeva - Life In Cycles

I forgot to post but I snagged that splatter :)

I haven't even heard the record- just buying into the VC hype machine. Usually if Derek backs a record I can get behind it safely.

I've yet to completely listen to it as well.  Probably going to wait for my copy if they ship immediately.  I listened to one song and dug it, heard that there's a resemblance to Maserati and became intrigued, and then read various descriptions / reviews to seal the deal.

I've yet to completely listen to it as well. Probably going to wait for my copy if they ship immediately. I listened to one song and dug it, heard that there's a resemblance to Maserati and became intrigued, and then read various descriptions / reviews to seal the deal.

Maserati was a great comparison. I couldn't quite pin point it.

I need to try again. I owned a few but lost interest. It was long ago and I was new to the sound. Now that I've defined my sound more I'd probably like them.

If I may humbly make a suggestion, I'd revisit Inventions for the New Season.  Their music is a little repetitive in nature, but I found that they make a better first-impression when multi-tasking / driving / etc.

I've yet to completely listen to it as well.  Probably going to wait for my copy if they ship immediately.  I listened to one song and dug it, heard that there's a resemblance to Maserati and became intrigued, and then read various descriptions / reviews to seal the deal.

In my mind there's early Maserati, Jerry Fuchs-era Maserati, and now post-Fuchs Maserati. I have all on mp3 or vinyl and very familiar. I would say *maybe early Maserati from the times through I listened, but honestly Maserati never came to mind with these dudes. 

AtE - I know you are 100% sincere and a brother, but all is good and I don't miss many orders, so I could not do that! 100 upvotes for you my friend!

Just acknowledge that NC bbq ribs do exist and that will be sufficient ;)

NC ribs eh? I dunno. And you're getting the splatter. Honestly. I'm good with the black. Offer is there my friend. Yours to mull over.

NC ribs eh? I dunno. And you're getting the splatter. Honestly. I'm good with the black. Offer is there my friend. Yours to mull over.

I should not have whined about missing one sale. Your offer is beyond Magnanimous -many thanks! Checkmate - you win and PM on the way re: exchange my black copy- and about 'that' TP, too ;) since you're in the Christmas mood so early! w00t!

There's 1 track towards the end of the album that sounds straight outta HRP-era MTB, you'll know the one I'm talking about when you hear it.

It looks like the color temperature wasn't accurate when the photo was taken.  I adjusted it in photoshop and it's definitely black:

fk62bp.jpg

It doesn't look blue anymore, but it doesn't look black either. Looks more like a deep teal.