PO: Vasudeva - Life In Cycles

Pre-orders for the tapes are now live!  http://fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com/products/9055984-vasudeva-life-in-cycles-cassette

If you plan on seeing them on their European tour with Tides of Man, they will have 25 tapes available.  I will have the rest available in the online store for state-side people, or those unable to get to the shows.  Just a heads up!

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice find.  $35 + shipping is a little rough for a single LP, but I guess it beats Discogs prices.  Still thoroughly enjoy my copy, and actually had the pleasure of catching these guys earlier this week.  Really eager to hear the new material they've been working on.

I'm laughing my ass off. The owner of this label blew up at me on discogs for something I never did, he had no proof, and started flinging childish insults at me when I asked him to prove what he was saying. He thought I flipped Vasudeva for this crazy price, which I didn't, and started screaming about flippers. Now he put extra copies up for more money. If HE can justify price gauging, it's all good, right?

Humorous transcript goes here:

6ss3v4.jpg

I read the post.

So what was his beef?  I know you said that you didn't actually sell the Vasudeva vinyl – he's miffed that you tried to.  Nothing surprises me much these days (and I personally don't really care), but he seems to think he's got you pinned down.  Is he mistaking you with another Discogs user or something?

I read the post.

So what was his beef? I know you said that you didn't actually sell the Vasudeva vinyl – he's miffed that you tried to. Nothing surprises me much these days (and I personally don't really care), but he seems to think he's got you pinned down. Is he mistaking you with another Discogs user or something?

I tried selling it on here once for a price lower than the discogs prices. That was like 5 months after receiving it. I never tried for that price he said.

He just freaked out from nothing and started flinging insults at me and telling me to kill myself. I was nothing but amicable until he pushed me too far.

Just want people to know the owner of the label is a lunatic. And the fact that he's overcharging his own release after accusing me of flipping is laughable.

I tried selling it on here once for a price lower than the discogs prices. That was like 5 months after receiving it. I never tried for that price he said.

He just freaked out from nothing and started flinging insults at me and telling me to kill myself. I was nothing but amicable until he pushed me too far.

Just want people to know the owner of the label is a lunatic. And the fact that he's overcharging his own release after accusing me of flipping is laughable.

In response to this, I just wanted to clarify that;

I know you said that you didn't actually sell the Vasudeva vinyl – he's miffed that you tried to.?

Should have ended with a question mark, not a period.  I don't know what happened with my punctuation, but I was intending to inquire more about the instance – not make accusations.

Sounds like your rep-sheet is tallying up your warcrimes on both Discogs and VC.  Hawk eyes.  I've never had a problem with Jason in the least, but I'm just one voice.

Don't flip my releases and you won't have a problem.

Thanks for all the support. -Jason

Again with the accusations with no proof 

Can you 

A -  Post my "file" on here publicly, I don't mind considering I don't believe it exists

B -  Justify telling me to kill myself and calling me a flaming douchebag unprovoked