Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

We are so excited to announce this....

JIMMY EAT WORLD announces they will reissue three titles on double LP via Universal Music Enterprises in partnership with SRCvinyl. 'Static Prevails' will be released in August 19th, 'Clarity' on September 2nd, and 'Futures' on September 30th. All of the titles are available for pre-order now at shop.JimmyEatWorld.com and www.SRCvinyl.com and will be for sale at all major and independent retail outlets in the US and Canada, with ex-US versions to be made available through Universal Music Enterprises UK. In addition, the releases will be supported by tour dates planned by the band.

Jimmy Eat World got their start in 1994 and has gained a reputation for being a band of great perseverance and hard work. Known for their punk rock roots and diverse soundscape, Static Prevails, was the band’s major label debut and saw them begin to experiment with different writing styles from what the band was previously known for. They followed with their third studio album, Clarity, which was later considered to be a major benchmark in influencing the Modern Rock post nineties landscape. The album also featured Jim Adkins as the group’s lead singer and primary songwriter for the first time. The fifth studio album, Futures, debuted at number six on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and was well received by critics and fans across the world. After selling millions of records, with numerous top ten singles at Modern Rock radio, appearing on Saturday Night Live and touring with Foo Fighters, Green Day and Weezer; they celebrate three reissues for release and offer fans a high quality treatment to their catalog.

Static Prevails - August 19, 2014
PRE ORDER HERE: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Jimmy-Eat-World-%252d-Static-Prevails-2XLP.html

jew_static_cover_1000px__53723_std.jpg

Static Prevails, originally released on Capitol Records in 1996 and expanded CD edition in 2007, will be reissued as a double LP on 180 gram lavender colored vinyl. The original album tracks are cut from analog masters at 24-bit/96 kHz to 33 1/3 RPM, with tracks, "Seventeen" and "Digits", beginning as 16-bit/44.1 kHz recordings. The reissue includes bonus tracks, “77 Satellites” and “What Would I Say to You Now”, and features the original CD artwork displayed in its’ full capacity within a high gloss gate-fold jacket accompanied by an 11 x 11 insert. You can pre-order Static Prevails HERE.

Clarity - September 2, 2014
PRE ORDER HERE: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Jimmy-Eat-World-%252d-Clarity-2XLP.html

jew_clarity_cover_1000px__22831_std.jpg

Clarity, originally released on Capitol Records in 1999 and expanded CD edition in 2007, will be reissued as a double LP on 180 gram clear colored vinyl. The original album tracks are cut from analog masters at 24-bit/96 kHz to 33 1/3 RPM and include bonus tracks, "Christmas Card" and "Sweetness", which began as 16-bit/44.1 kHz recordings. Album art is displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket with spot UV and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert. You can pre-order Clarity HERE.

Futures - September 30, 2014
PRE ORDER HERE: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Jimmy-Eat-World-%252d-Futures-2XLP.html

jew_futures_cover_1000px__05036_std.jpg

Futures, originally released on Interscope Records in 2004, will be reissued as a double LP on 180 gram blue vinyl. Remastered from the highest quality 16-bit/44.1 kHz recordings and cut at 33 1/3 RPM, the vinyl reissue features the bonus track, “Shame”. Artwork is displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte triple panel gatefold jacket with spot UV and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert. You can pre-order Futures HERE.

We will be updating this thread with all the details. I will also merge both threads now so there are not multiple threads.

Announcements of announcements are overrated.  So.

Have at them.

Exclusive colors, $32 a pop.  You know the drill.

jew_static_cover_1000px__53723_std.jpg

STATIC PREVAILS

// 180G double LP audiophile pressing by Pallas
// Exclusive Lavender color discs
// High gloss gatefold jacket with 11x11 Insert
// Features original CD artwork
// Original album cut from analog masters at 96 kHz/24-bit to 33 1/3 RPM by Kevin Gray. Tracks, Seventeen and Digits, began as 44 kHz/16-bit recordings
// Includes bonus tracks, 77 Satellites and What Would I Say to You Now

jew_clarity_cover_1000px__22831_std.jpg

CLARITY

// Exclusive Clear color discs

// Matte gatefold jacket with spot UV, 11x22 Insert
// Original album cut from analogue masters at 96 kHz/24-bit and cut to 33 1/3 RPM by Kevin Gray
// Includes bonus tracks, Christmas Card and Sweetness

jew_futures_cover_1000px__05036_std.jpg

FUTURES

// Exclusive Blue color discs
// Matte triple gatefold jacket with 11x22 Insert
// Remastered from the highest quality 16/44.1khz recordings and mastered at 33 1/3 RPM by Kevin Gray
// Includes bonus track, Shame

Probably didn't think you were dropping $100+ on vinyl today, did you?

It's funny, the link that someone posted in that thread was deleted.

That was me, NOT SRC. I thought I was wrong because I hadn't really been following these releases. When I searched Jimmy Eat World and saw that there was a thread thats last comment was last month I thought it was old news.