Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

I'm a big fan of starting the listening at the beginning with a band and working forward. If you stick with it through the albums, its really rewarding. Especially for JEW, I think their progression has just been stellar since Static Prevails. BUT clear fan favorites are Clarity through Futures. Best, meatiest part of their career, imo. 

Unfortunately one of the items in your order have been delayed or have changed their product release date. 

Delayed Items: 

Jimmy Eat World - Static Prevails 2XLP 

The new release date is: September 02, 2014 

Which begs the question, are the others going to be pushed back? Clarity is supposed to come out Sept. 2 as well.

From SRC's email sent out an hour ago:

We have bumped Jimmy Eat World's Static Prevails to September 2nd. The records won't be arriving until next week, which is a few days after the original street date. That said, we have the jackets assembled and waiting, so once those babies come in we're gonna get them out to you ASAP (We're hoping before the long weekend, the week of August 25th.) On a good note, Clarity is arriving in the same shipment. So that record will be shipping VERY SOON.

From SRC's email sent out an hour ago:

We have bumped Jimmy Eat World's Static Prevails to September 2nd. The records won't be arriving until next week, which is a few days after the original street date. That said, we have the jackets assembled and waiting, so once those babies come in we're gonna get them out to you ASAP (We're hoping before the long weekend, the week of August 25th.) On a good note, Clarity is arriving in the same shipment. So that record will be shipping VERY SOON.

I believe in you egg, but I'll believe it when I see it. I would guess they're getting pressed at the same place and if the one got pushed back, the other probably would too. :/

Static and Clarity are shipping to us and arriving to us at the exact same time. They actually ended up shipping the records today instead of next week so we will begin shipping both Clarity and Static Prevails next weekend - around August 23rd

I am assuming if we ordered, static, clarity and futures that we will not get our shipment until futures is ready, right? bummer cuz i really want to get these bad boys.

Static and Clarity are shipping to us and arriving to us at the exact same time. They actually ended up shipping the records today instead of next week so we will begin shipping both Clarity and Static Prevails next weekend - around August 23rd

What if say..."a friend" ordered Clarity on Amazon? Are those going to be going out sooner as well?