Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Yeah I remember I could've buy sealed first press copy of futures for $40 three years ago...but the price was INSANE at that time). Back to that time I've never seen static previals ar clarity in stores or even on ebay there were very few copies of those albums.

I remember when it was readily available at Hot Topic for the very affordable price of $17.99.

stoked about a futures repress. not stoked about the colored vinyl, price, and lack of etching.

i already own an og static, and the clarity repress.

futures is still my least favorite JEW album to this day (including invented), so i really dont want to pay over 40 including shipping, but its still better than the current prices for an og, and i need to complete my collection so....ugh.

My wife doesn't like Futures either. 

I think Futures is my favorite JEW album, followed by Bleed American, Chase This Light, Clarity, Stay On My Side Tonight, Damage, Invented, and Static. 

Can we turn this into a "put them in order" game?

Same. Found it at a flea market when i was 13. Have loved it ever since. Top ten album for me easily.

Definitely top ten if not five for me, and I have no real nostalgic connections. Just found it through the internet sometime in high school, don't think I even ever listened to a full JEW album until Invented came out. Futures is just perfect

I've bought a lot of releases from SRC since I've been buying vinyl and rarely had any problems... I've always found their costumer service to be very responsive and helpful whenever I did have an issue.. but why not tell us the pressing numbers when people have asked for them multiple times? I can't think of a reason to do it other then to create a false sense of urgency among people who may want these albums..

You all need to go listen to Chase This Light on Spotify and re-evaluate your lives.

This is so true.

My favourite album will always be Clarity as it is the one that got me into this band in 2000.

Yet I also like everything they put out afterwards. Unfortunately, I still cannot get into Invented and Damage. A few songs are great indeed, but the records as a whole are rather disappointing.