Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Ordered Clarity and Futures from SRC - shipping to Canada is expensive but I have to have these.  Really wish they'd just repress Bleed American at the same time too ;)

I can't believe all the people ranking INVENTED near the bottom of their lists - it was a grower to be sure, took a lot of listens, but I'd place it in the top 3 easily.

Ordered Clarity and Futures from SRC - shipping to Canada is expensive but I have to have these.  Really wish they'd just repress Bleed American at the same time too ;)

I can't believe all the people ranking INVENTED near the bottom of their lists - it was a grower to be sure, took a lot of listens, but I'd place it in the top 3 easily.

Invented is like neverending "Episode IV" such atmospheric and moody record

Ordered Clarity and Futures from SRC - shipping to Canada is expensive but I have to have these. Really wish they'd just repress Bleed American at the same time too ;)

Couldn't agree more about invented it's up there with clarity for me.

I love Invented and I love the atmosphere of the entire record and I especially love Jim's approach to writing it.  I just wish so hard that Jim's vocals were mixed a little better with the female vocals.  Courtney Marie & Rachel just completely drown him out during so much of the record and it really bums me out sometimes.

That's my only critique for that album.

Hmmm, no sign of that price drop on Amazon UK yet. Maybe I'm just being a bit impatient. Keep getting tempted to order with Banquet, but then I remember they don't dispatch the bundle until the final release.

I think amazon will drop in price i also cant be bothered to pay £90 for something up front i won't get until september.

Hmmm, no sign of that price drop on Amazon UK yet. Maybe I'm just being a bit impatient. Keep getting tempted to order with Banquet, but then I remember they don't dispatch the bundle until the final release.

I wouldn't be too surprised, if Banquet turned out to be the cheapest place in the UK to get those reissues.

For instance, Amazon.de barely does price drops on vinyl records, particularly not after release date. That means, their preorder prices are usually even cheaper than the actual prices at a later date.

Hoping some local shops/other online stores end up getting these. I only need Static but don't really want to order directly from SRC due to problems I've had with them in the past (I know, right)

Bull Moose won't ship to Canada, so I'll probably bite on the Amazon listing.

SRC just posted the Clarity poster (on my mobile, not gonna try and post it or link, just check their social media sites). Not sure why they thought it was a good idea to put "180 gram colored vinyl" real big down the center of it. Super ugly.

the idea behind those posters is to comfort buyers. 

in general, poster are just printed paper. 99,989% of the posters I receive with my records end up in a big box stored far far away. :)

but i already noticed that many people still like posters, particularly when they are either for free or limited.