Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Email from Amazon.co.uk:

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

Jimmy Eat World "Clarity [VINYL]"
    Estimated arrival date: October 27 2014

Umm, no. That's not good news at all, given the release date is now end of October! :(

I love Futures, I just don't care too much for Night Drive.

funny, thats one of the few songs on futures that i actually like.

it's their worst album in my opinion, i only ordered it because it's their only one i don't already have and i can't justify paying $200+ for an album i don't really care that much for.

funny, thats one of the few songs on futures that i actually like.

it's their worst album in my opinion, i only ordered it because it's their only one i don't already have and i can't justify paying $2.00+ for an album i don't really care that much for.

That's how that should read.

I don't own any Mastodon records beyond Crack the Skye because I'm not into those albums. Everyone stop being completists!  :wacko:

Just finished spinning both of these and they sound awesome. The demo of "Sweetness" on Clarity is pretty cool. A+ to SRC for more quality releases.

That demo of Sweetness is the definitive version. I was really disappointed when they changed the arrangement on Bleed American. Now if they'd only release the demo version with the acoustic guitar solo.

Wait so if you pre-ordered clarity and futures together you won't get clarity shipped until futures is in stock? Was looking forward to clarify showing up since they all got shipped out. What the crap.

shitty, but this is always the case for pre-orders. That way they don't spend double the amount on shipping when you only pay for it once. 

Wait so if you pre-ordered clarity and futures together you won't get clarity shipped until futures is in stock? Was looking forward to clarify showing up since they all got shipped out. What the crap.

that's how pre-orders always work basically everywhere. the entire order ships when the latest item is available to ship.

welcome to using the internet?