Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Anybody here get a Clarity poster with their SRC order that they're just going to throw away or not use? I will gladly take it off of your hands and pay for the shipping and envelope to ship in. Reason I ask is because I ordered mine from Bull Moose and got the "Static Prevails" poster, but not the "Clarity". I wasn't expecting SP but now that I have it, I kind of want the other now. PM me if you're interested. 

These presses are so well done. Once again, SRC knocks it out of the park. Looking forward to "Futures" now, but kinda worried about the lower res sources they're gonna be using, at least judging by the contrast in sound between the original albums and the bonus tracks on "SP" and "Clarity". 

These presses are so well done. Once again, SRC knocks it out of the park. Looking forward to "Futures" now, but kinda worried about the lower res sources they're gonna be using, at least judging by the contrast in sound between the original albums and the bonus tracks on "SP" and "Clarity". 

I mean, in all likelihood any vinyl you buy nowadays from new bands is coming from 16/44.1khz masters. Most albums aren't recorded on tape anymore, so it's not like they can be pressed off of tape masters. So it should sound as good as 'any' other modern record in your collection. 

The SRC writeup DOES claim that it was "remastered", but I don't have any idea what that means. My best guess is that it's off of a new plate and not the same one that the original was pressed off of.

I got my Static Prevails today from Amazon UK. The Commercial Markets ones from Universal, not the higher priced Import version. I was expecting it to be just a batch from SRC for Universal to distribute but it appears like it's a completely different pressing based on the back and the labels. Might explain the Futures/Clarity delay.

XROPlzo.jpg

rEctxbd.jpg

ZM17bXo.jpg

Yep, it also seems as if the lavender EU press is a bit more transparent than the US one? But that could just be photos. Still very nice packaging and feels super top quality, just slightly annoyed for EU presses they're still almost £30 each. Que sera.

It's probably to late, but buecher.de has Static for 24€ and Clarity and Futures for 27€ each. With a flatrate shipping of 7€ these should come way cheaper than £30 each.