Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Can someone confirm KPG@CA is in the deadwax?

If it's not, then the SRC versions are probably better since they were cut by Kevin Gray. I would think these are identical represses though (besides the vinyl weight).

My copy of BA reads BOO23/28 then has what looks like a little initial, CB. The rest of my JEW records are SRC so can't comment on them.

I always just assumed these new reissues were just cheaper issues of the SRC ones under the main Capitol label. I find it unlikely that they were cut from a different source or by a different engineer. It would be helpful if anyone who owns these new non-SRC pressings of the albums listed in the OP posted the deadwax of them. 

Here's the dead wax for the non-SRC reissues...

Clarity 2xLP (Capitol/Universal) ('Made In Germany' on back of jacket, gatefold)

Side A: B0018993-01-A2, KRG@CA, -30720-, P. USA

Side B: B0018993-01-B, KRG@CA, -30720-, P. USA

Side C: B0018993-01-C, KRG@CA, -30721-, P. USA

Side D: B0018993-01-D, KRG@CA, -30721-, P. USA

Bleed American (Geffen/Universal, gatefold)

Side A: B0023128-01-A, CB

Side B: B0023128-01-B, CB

Futures 2xLP (Interscope/Universal) ('Made In Germany' on back of jacket, triple panel gatefold)

Side A: B0018996-01-LP1-A, KRG@CA, -31995-, P. USA

Side B: B0018996-01-LP1-B2, KRG@CA, -31995-, P. USA

Side C: B0018996-01-LP2-A, KRG@CA, -31996-, P. USA

Side D: B0018996-01-LP2-B, KRG@CA, -31996-, P. USA

Stay On My Side Tonight (Interscope/Tiny Evil/Universal)

Side A: B0023583-01-A, GOLDEN (stamped)

Side B: B0023583-01-B, GOLDEN (stamped)

Seems like Kevin Gray cut Clarity and Futures, Chris Bellman cut Bleed American and only a 'GOLDEN' stamp on SOMST. Feel free to add this info to discogs if it's missing it.

Has anyone else not gotten anything from SRC yet? I only read back a few pages, so maybe these are going out really slowly, but I ordered SOMST and Bleed American. I had assumed that they would be waiting for Bleed American, but my order still says processing. Same as the last few months.

I ordered something before and had no issues, so I wasn't sure if they were actually as bad as people said. I think I'm beginning to learn the truth. You having issues getting JEW stuff from them, or do you just dislike them in general?

Just in general. Ordered other records from them and they sent the completely wrong records. After a month of no response from them I threatened a charge back and they finally responded saying if the records are returned to them damaged they won't take them back. I sent them overnight with signature, and then 3 weeks past by with no refund. I started emailing them and no response for 2 weeks or so. So I threatened to do a chargeback and they responded with "they arrived damaged so we won't issue one." I told them the bank won't give a shit because it's not what I ordered in the first place and they finally refunded.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that they apparently moved "Shame" in the Futures track order. On the original press, it's C1, after "Polaris" and before "Nothingwrong." This new press moves it to the end.

EDIT: though apparently the SRC reissue did this as well. /shrug

now, do I get that Futures t-shirt or not... I have way too many t-shirts. BUT I always loved and wanted that specific one.

This pisses me off even more that SRC still hasn't sent my bleed american and somst. To follow up from before, I emailed them and asked what was up, and when they expected to get somst in. Was told hopefully in the next week. That was 2 weeks ago, so now I check the SRC site, and it says somst is in stock...thats odd. Check Bleed American? Backordered. Why didnt they pull a copy of Bleed American for my order when they came in the first time? Ive only had my pre-order in since August!

I ordered both of the colored variants and am going to "try" to cancel my order and get refunded with SRC. Way to shit the bed folks!

On a side note, is it common for places to not put aside the rest of your order while they are waiting for one item to be in stock?