Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Not sure if I should grab this pink pressing of "Stay On My Side" tonight or just go grab it from my local record store on black vinyl (saw it sitting there on Saturday but didn't pull the trigger on it). Also really want that opaque green pressing of Futures, but have the SRC Vinyl blue pressing. Ahhhhh, decisions!

Not sure if I should grab this pink pressing of "Stay On My Side" tonight or just go grab it from my local record store on black vinyl (saw it sitting there on Saturday but didn't pull the trigger on it). Also really want that opaque green pressing of Futures, but have the SRC Vinyl blue pressing. Ahhhhh, decisions!

haha yep dealing with the same dilemma. Except I already sold my black, so now I'm not left with much a choice there. Probably going to hold off on the green Futures.

I'm having the same dilemma. I didn't buy it because I have the src one, but they're both so pretty. Got the pink SOMST and red Bleed American at least.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the new version uses 16/44.1 files, can't imagine they'd have recorded to anything below 24/48 so even with KG cutting it's always held me off from buying this version of Futures. Can anyone with the newer KG-cut and older Western Tread compare? Did Ted Jensen just send out the CD-DA files? My Western Tread copy sounds very much just like the CD. When SRC say "Remastered from the highest quality 16/44.1khz recordings" it makes me wonder what Kevin was given in the first place to work with.

I know the new version uses 16/44.1 files, can't imagine they'd have recorded to anything below 24/48 so even with KG cutting it's always held me off from buying this version of Futures. Can anyone with the newer KG-cut and older Western Tread compare? Did Ted Jensen just send out the CD-DA files? My Western Tread copy sounds very much just like the CD. When SRC say "Remastered from the highest quality 16/44.1khz recordings" it makes me wonder what Kevin was given in the first place to work with.

Why doesn't google offer the "translate" function for this post?