Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Futures and Static Prevails: - 'Original album cut from highest quality 16-bit/44.1 kHz recordings'

Clarity - 'Original album cut from analogue masters at 96 kHz/24-bit'

What's up with that? I know getting the masters from the majors is tough, but only Clarity?

if you have to finance vinyl, you probably shouldn't be buying vinyl. 

it's useful sometimes. sometimes a lot of things drop at once, and it helps me budget better across 2-3 months. there's no interest, so it doesn't really hurt anything.

i'm really excited about these. found a copy of futures a while ago w/ a beat up sleeve that I ended up selling, but otherwise I've never had these on vinyl. price is kinda high, but SRC hasn't let me down with their finished products yet.

the way I see it, right now, you'd probably have to spend over $100 for Clarity alone. makes it a little better.

Is this part of the Subscription series?  I didn't realize that these were SRC releases and I already preordered the Futures re-release from the JEW webstore.  Does anyone know if these will be included if you purchased the SRC 2014 Sub Series?

doesn't look like it. why would anyone order the sub series anyway?

Definitely in for Static Prevails. Unsure about Clarity and Futures since I already have them but the improved sound quality, premium packaging, and better track sequencing is tempting.

Frankly, I like Futures better with "Shame" in the middle as on the OG vinyl. I reordered the CD tracks in iTunes to reflect the vinyl track order. "Polaris" right into "Nothingwrong" sounds weird to me.