Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Anyone know if I were to purchase the three of these from Bull Moose if they'd ship as they become available or would they ship after the last one comes out, similar to SRC's method? 

If Bull Moose does free shipping over $25, and they're all over $25, I'd just order them in 3 separate orders if you're that concerned about it.

No prob, brotha. I'm glad you didn't take it as sarcastic, because I realized afterward that it could be taken that way.

Not at all. Sound advice. 

Ordered "Clarity" and "Futures" today and will order "Static Prevails" when I get paid on Friday. Expensive week but to have an almost complete JEW collection, I'll take it. 

Not at all. Sound advice. 

Ordered "Clarity" and "Futures" today and will order "Static Prevails" when I get paid on Friday. Expensive week but to have an almost complete JEW collection, I'll take it. 

I have done a pre order with Bull Moose before and then added and LP i had never gotten around to grabbing just to grab free shipping. They sent the LP right over, then the pre order arrived when it was released almost 2 months later. Don't know if the same would work with these as they are all different release dates.