FT Jurrassic Park Version A Black Variant

RockinOutWarped

Gotta love VC! I did say I was willing to throw in some extra cash. I guess that wasn't sweet enough. I know there is a slim to none chance this will happen but I figured it was worth a try. I thought people here might be more willing to do something kind since we all like vinyl here. Oops!

We do kind things for contributors (well, I do)

You're obviously trying to take advantage since you want "something kind" so don't get pissy when it makes us pissy.

I am going to start contributing. It would be nice to deal with people here that actually are into vinyl and not ebay flippers. That's why I decided to ask here. I mean new contributors have to start somewhere right? I don't think I'm trying to "take advantage". If someone wants to trade cool if not cool. I'm willing to throw in extra cash as to not "take advantage". I'm not really sure what else I can do here to not upset you all, which was not my intention. Maybe you can help give me pointers since I'm a new contributor? Just looking for some friendly advice here.

Going out on a limb here, if any kind soul would be willing to trade me their copy of the Dilophosaurus Variant for my Black Variant I  would be pretty extatic. I'd even be willing to throw in a little bit extra cash for your kindness. Thanks in advance!

Here's what you should have said: 

Going out on a limb here, if any kind soul would be willing to trade me their copy of the Dilophosaurus Variant for my Black Variant I would be pretty ecstatic.  I'd include XXXX of dollars to make it fair.  Thanks in advance!

(XXXX is your call)  Personally, I would say 40 dollars to make up for the difference.  "A little bit of extra cash" just ain't gonna cut it.  

Going out on a limb here, if any kind soul would be willing to trade me their copy of the Dilophosaurus Variant for my Black Variant I would be pretty ecstatic.  I'd include XXXX of dollars to make it fair.  Thanks in advance!

(XXXX is your call)  Personally, I would say 40 dollars to make up for the difference.  "A little bit of extra cash" just ain't gonna cut it.  

Thanks for the help! I'm still new on the board and just trying to figure it all out.

Even that is still a ridiculously good deal compared to what it's going for elsewhere. Definitely would have made his post better though.