Sell me Dear and the Headlights- Drunk Like Bible Times. Por favor.

I've recently snagged both black and gold copies of Small Steps, Heavy Hooves AND both CD Demos, but have yet to come across DLBT for less than $85 and then only the wine variant.

I still see black and gold SS,HH on ebay all the time, and on Discogs from time to time. Set yourself up an eBay alert and cross your fingers.

I lost SSHH on eBay the other day at the last second. I'd rather buy it from someone on here, but it looks like those who have it don't really wanna let go of it. :\

It's insane to me that the copies on eBay keep fetching around 70 bucks considering the dude obviously has a decent supply of them.

I lost SSHH on eBay the other day at the last second. I'd rather buy it from someone on here, but it looks like those who have it don't really wanna let go of it. :\

It's insane to me that the copies on eBay keep fetching around 70 bucks considering the dude obviously has a decent supply of them.

It's the label.

I had messaged them and asked if I could buy one out right since they have so many - and they didn't' reply for like 4 days.

So I just said screw it and paid like $48 at auction and THEN they replied saying "yeah, $25 and its yours" and then refused to give me the difference when i explained the situation.

It's the label.

I had messaged them and asked if I could buy one out right since they have so many - and they didn't' reply for like 4 days.

So I just said screw it and paid like $48 at auction and THEN they replied saying "yeah, $25 and its yours" and then refused to give me the difference when i explained the situation.

Yikes. I guess I could give that method a shot regardless but that is shady as fuck. Really what they're doing with this release is in general. Gotta make money somehow I guess.

I am trading both of these for cookies lol.

I will bake you the best motherfucking cookies you've ever tasted for these. I know you're playing but in all honesty though, if you ever consider selling these I'd gladly take them off your hands.

I will bake you the best motherfucking cookies you've ever tasted for these. I know you're playing but in all honesty though, if you ever consider selling these I'd gladly take them off your hands.

Not kidding. Good luck in your search though.

Did more research - its not the labels account its the dude who used to run this board and a related distro that went under.

He is selling the left over stock on that ebay account or something.

Who knows...

I got my copy.

Welp, I messaged the seller. Hopefully they'll cut me a deal because I hate bidding on shit on the bay. Gives me anxiety. I really would be fine with just the gold pressing, looks good with the art in my opinion.

As the person who received these before the cookies were even baked, I can confirm that they were in fact traded for cookies (and friendship). 

fixed...NOW GO BAKE MY COOKIES WOMAN!

• 2 weeks later...