PO: The Color and Sound - The Spring Tour EP

https://blacknumbers.nosleeprecords.com/product/7291/the-color-and-sound-spring-tour-ep

53a892560645f.png

Available for the first time on vinyl, this is the debut EP from Boston's The Color and Sound.

As 2012 drew to a close, The Color and Sound began working through the wide range of their musical backgrounds. Forming from the collateral of two recently deceased Boston bands,the group set out to whittle down their influences and experiences into a uniquely-tinted blend of a modern indie band. The result was The Spring Tour EP, released in March of 2013, pragmatically named minutes before they packed the van and left for their first tour. That following summer, the band traveled out into the mid-west to deliver their energetic and often ludicrous live adaptation of The Spring Tour EP to any attic or bowling alley that would take them.

This is a pre-order and will be shipping on or around 7/29. "3 Pack" includes all 3 variants. "Test Press Pack" includes all 3 variants and a test press.

PRESSING INFO:
100 Gold
150 Blue
250 White
30 Test Press (Black)

• 3 weeks later...

my friend played a show with these guys last week "at" the Lowell Folk Festival (not really part of the festival, but every bar in town has outdoor shows in the street/parking lots after the Festival proper closes down) and I thought they were pretty good.

also, the singer/guitar player was playing the same guitar as one of mine, and it sounded so damn good that it made me want to stop playing my other ones.

• 2 weeks later...