PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=smurf&upc=616948911744,616948911751

$22.97 for black, $25.97 for yellow.

Quote from Modernvinyl:

Sun Kil Moon’s latest and critically acclaimed full length album, Benji, is coming to vinyl. It will be pressed on two variants, with black double vinyl (limited to 900) and yellow double vinyl (limited to 900), and the sets will be housed in a gatefold jacket and will include a lyric insert.

You can pre-order both here. The records will be shipped out on or around July 29th.

EDIT: With Bullmoose offering free shipping on orders over $25, the cost (ppd) of a color copy of this album ends up costing only $0.01 more than the black.  ^_^ 

"We will get as many of these as we can. It's possible that we won't get enough for everyone. Of course we will fill orders in the order we receive them. We will not charge your credit card until right before we ship your order."  

this scares me a bit

Me too. Here's the deal. As you know, there will be only 900, assuming that there are no pressing problems. I assume that this run will sell out immediately and the label need to be able to spread them fairly between all stores that want them for their customers. I'm not sure if we have too many yellow preorders yet, but the way things are going, we probably will soon.

Black seems to be fine so far. If all you care about is the music, order the black.

Chris

Me too. Here's the deal. As you know, there will be only 900, assuming that there are no pressing problems. I assume that this run will sell out immediately and the label need to be able to spread them fairly between all stores that want them for their customers. I'm not sure if we have too many yellow preorders yet, but the way things are going, we probably will soon.

Black seems to be fine so far. If all you care about is the music, order the black.

Chris

Can you ship to Canada?