PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

I've skimmed all of the pages of this for information and I can only find that the black and the yellow from Bull Moose as the only two variants available.  Where does the blue, red, and clear come into play?  Are the black and yellow sold out?

I'm asking for purposes of keeping the release calendar accurate.

Blue was for sale on his label site. 100 were sold at Luna music in Indianapolis.

The Yellow and black seem to be the retail versions. Different online places have carried them, your local may too. But yeah, Bullmoose seems to be sold out.

The red and clear are news to everyone. So no details on how to get those yet, But I bet we don't see them for a couple of months.

Bought a yellow at my local store yesterday.

Have a blue coming from Caldo Verde whenever those ship.

Potentially have another yellow coming from Amazon.uk, but I also recieved that same notice posted above today in my email...

The record sounds fucking great, btw, for those who haven't had the chance to listen yet.

I bet he finally realized shit, I can't keep these on the shelf! 

But I'd be a little skeptical people! Just cause there is a second press for Benji doesn't mean automatically he will be repressing other records! I am with ya in that I really need APRIL, but I'd say he will be extremely selective with represses if he does any at all! Ive said it before, once he STOPS making NEW music he will be more likely to start repressing...

Also I am a tad bummed that the Blue variant turned out to be the same as black and yellow...I like it when one color is slightly more rare, just makes you feel special (falsely) lol...As someone else said, pretty sad RED will be that variant, since it seems like the worst of all the colors! 

I think my play copy will be Yellow, I think it will look best with the art work!

Caldo's site never had a number posted.

There was a guesstimate that only 400 were sold via Caldo Verde since somebody checked full stock right when they went on sale (it mentioned in the 300s).

So if there were 400 via CV and 100 via Luna... Where are the other 400? Is he selling those on tour?

The fact that the blue is no more rare than the black or yellow makes listings like this one sting all the more.

I don't even WANT to sell it but caring for a mom with failing health and obscenely high medical bills forces this reality. I can't justify keeping nice things for myself when they can help my mom. :/

Well, at least the flipping is going to a good cause.  You know a flipper is sincere when you get a life story in the description.  Dig deep into those pockets... for moms everywhere.

[edit]

Yeah, yeah – I know where the EBAY CRAZINESS thread is.  But checking the dude's other sold items, you can find another blue Benji here.  And once again...

This is the only copy I have and after that there are no more.

I know the blue isn't as rare or coveted as we thought it was, but still.  This guy can fuck off.

I'm thinking he's repressed "Among The Leaves" then.  I doubt he had all these copies sitting around since that album was released.  At least, I hope that's the case since it's the only Sun Kil Moon LP I'm missing.

I feel like Vinyl Films is VERY good about updating pressing information. If this had been repressed, I think it'd be listed on their site. It's definitely possible though!