PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

been reliving this thread today trying to remember how the different colours were distinguished.

I had a "friend" in the States order a 2nd press copy for me from Bullmoose, so it's either Red or Clear.

They were supposed to ship it to me in Canada after they rec'd it. I just got it in the mail today.....lol. 

Anyway, Red was marked with a red hype sticker, right?

Is it true some of the Clear were incorrectly marked with a red hype sticker? 

I don't want to open it to check because i never thought i was getting it and i bought a Black version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

my Side A of the yellow is also pressed off center. I think every yellow copy is. There are threads on reddit talking about it and people have asked vinyl films for a replacement... not quite sure what happened yet. I don't think the black copies are affected. Not sure about the blue.

so... this is odd, but i just found a mailer in my closet and this record was in it. i totally forgot i bought it. unfortunately, my side A is also pressed off center. the last couple songs are completely off audio-wize. did anything ever happen with this as far as replacement discs? i'm sure i'm way too late for that. such a bummer. 

so... this is odd, but i just found a mailer in my closet and this record was in it. i totally forgot i bought it. unfortunately, my side A is also pressed off center. the last couple songs are completely off audio-wize. did anything ever happen with this as far as replacement discs? i'm sure i'm way too late for that. such a bummer.

That must have been a wild feeling!