Pre-Order Now! - Airiel "Winks and Kisses" (FFO - Shoegaze/Dream Pop)

$40 seems "super high" and $35 "sounds ideal"? Like, I can't even begin to understand this. Maybe records aren't for you if a $5 swing on a 3xLP is the difference between your ideal and it being completely out of your range.

Also, just buy it. This thing is gonna be brilliant.

After I wrote it I tried to edit it to say high (not super high, but kept freezing)...then ideal is 30-35 for a triple...but I clearly bought it...just saying that it was on the higher side, considering BRMC just put out a triple LP 180g gatefold with a DVD for 30.99...

I also may have been high when writing that lol

• 2 months later...

Took me a little while to warm up to them, but once I did, can't get enough

Others have said they are so tight live, so maybe they just don't do justice in the studio. Caspian,in the postrock world, is this way. Albums are great, but the live experience, is so much better.

Definitely true. Seen them twice I think. Once that I definitely remember and it was before I ever actually listened to anything recorded. Really tight performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never heard this band before but i gave this album a listen on Spotify last night. It was great!  Kind or reminds me of Ride.  I think I need to pay more attention to the Shoegaze thread on here. 

Run, Forrest, run! Or your wallet will be drained!

Anyone know if this comes with a download?

Doesn't say on Shelflife, but we should have the ones from Shelflife soon and let you know. My Darla copy is held up waiting for Secret Shine LP to get there next week. Winks and Kisses was $10 less at Darla, who also still has P4S.  And they have Untouched for a nice price as well (I pledged for the color copy) and a GIAA RPfor like 1/2 the price I paid from Rocket Girl at release. Need to learn to be patient, but you never know when these things are going to sell out.