Pre-Order Now! - Airiel "Winks and Kisses" (FFO - Shoegaze/Dream Pop)

Anyone know if this comes with a download?

Not with the LP (maybe they did the email download thing? not sure? but looks like you may be out of luck?)

This may have been covered, but anyone know why the track listing is pretty strange, and not in the order of the Eps? My guess would be just for being able to fit songs on sides? (that would be a bummer) - or maybe it has some purpose? How he would want them to be heard? Anyway....anyone else get their cover with all smashed corners? My box was open at all the 4 corners, like it wasn't properly taped tightly, as a result looks like my spine and every corner is hit pretty bad!!! :(

I don't know if I even want to try to deal with getting a new cover? Ya win some ya lose some, but at $45 may be worth the trouble?

lastly, if anyone is interested in downloading a live set go here: http://redmp3.cc/album/117841/airiel-live-at-double-door-10-19-2004.html

Live at Double Door 10.19.04

Not with the LP (maybe they did the email download thing? not sure? but looks like you may be out of luck?)

This may have been covered, but anyone know why the track listing is pretty strange, and not in the order of the Eps? My guess would be just for being able to fit songs on sides? (that would be a bummer) - or maybe it has some purpose? How he would want them to be heard? Anyway....anyone else get their cover with all smashed corners? My box was open at all the 4 corners, like it wasn't properly taped tightly, as a result looks like my spine and every corner is hit pretty bad!!! :(

I don't know if I even want to try to deal with getting a new cover? Ya win some ya lose some, but at $45 may be worth the trouble?

lastly, if anyone is interested in downloading a live set go here: http://redmp3.cc/album/117841/airiel-live-at-double-door-10-19-2004.html

Live at Double Door 10.19.04

i always found the idea of them being separate EPs to be strange and weirdly out of order anyway. weren't these all recorded during the same session? 

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the dinged up jacket - the vinyl sounds absolutely divine. And not having had a  lot of history listening to the original CDs the track order is not an issue. 

Same here.  I had no real attachment to the CD track order and I think the LPs order flows very well.  I've been listening to this quite a bit.

• 4 months later...