I'm releasing the full length album "Dreamer" from Boston, MA's post-rock/metal band Pray For Sound on tape!  Here is the info:

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

- /50 Transparent blue/green swirl cassettes

- Full color U-Card Packaging with front/back full color insert

- Includes a 7 card song symbol "tarot card" set

- Includes digital download card

- Includes free Flesh and Bone Records sticker

Track Listing:

1. Sleeper
2. Decayer
3. Sonder
4. Dreamer
5. Conceiver
6. Mourner
7. Daybringer 

RIYL - Russian Circles, Mogwai, Caspian, Moving Mountains

Listen to the first stream from this album "Decayer" here.

Pre-order the tape for only $7 here.

Check out everything with my label Flesh and Bone Records here.

These will ship early July.  I'm actually expecting them on my doorstep any day along with my releases for Sky Flying By, Other Minds, and Wolves&Wolves.  If you have already placed an order with me and would like to combine shipping with an existing pre-order you already made, please email [email protected] first, and we'll combine shipping no problem.

You can also pick up an exclusive label-only shirt to coincide with this release (and all of my other releases).  This is the one that is available for Pray For Sound:

PRAY_20FOR_20SOUND_20SHIRT_20MOCK_origin

Hey Brian, not that I don't want to support what you do, but do you think this will see a vinyl release? The tapes came out freakin' awesome but I'm just not the tape collecting type.

completely understandable!  there are some vinyl talks rumored with another label, but there's nothing official or set in stone.  i don't have the capital to make it happen on my own, i have to stick with the tapes for now.  my guess is that at some point this will absolutely be on vinyl, just not through me!

• 2 months later...

Figured I wouldn't update these again until after they arrived - all pre-orders have been shipped for Sky Flying By, Wolves, Other Minds and Pray for Sound if your pre-order didn't include any other releases not listed.  Wolves and Other Minds are sold out, but there are still Sky Flying By and Pray For Sound tapes available at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com - they're going quick though!