WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

I wasn't into Pipe Dreams at all at first but always liked Distressor. It wasn't until Around came out that I decided to go back to it and I loved it, I wonder how different the redux sounds.

my relationship with pipe dreams is pretty much exactly this.

around is definitely my favorite of theirs followed by distressor.

That makes sense. It just caught me off guard how Night School and Distressor both went up when they were also on the kickstarter. 

It'll prob be there closer to whenever it releases. Night School is there because it was the next release and the three archival titles they already have are up.

Anyone have pics of the poster? My buddy went in San Diego tonight and grabbed me one, said that the front side says 1/25 and the back says 1/100. Refuses to send me a pic as it's a 'surprise', but I am impatient haha.

http://whirrband.tumblr.com/post/94748607763/sway-north-american-tour-2014

Right on dude, thanks. I figured that was it, but he said there were two different posters. One of them wasn't out on the merch table, but he asked and got hooked up with one. Said it was white, numbered, etc.

Not sure if anybody managed to grab a pic of their merch from SF?

Right on dude, thanks. I figured that was it, but he said there were two different posters. One of them wasn't out on the merch table, but he asked and got hooked up with one. Said it was white, numbered, etc.

Not sure if anybody managed to grab a pic of their merch from SF?

Same poster, just white with black print. Otherwise, I forgot to take a picture of the 2 shirts. Seeing them again tonight, so I'll take one then.