WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

Sorry to shit on everyone's GF parade, but a lot of these hand pour editions don't look better than the starburst records a lot of labels are putting out. It's cool that each one looks a little different, but if they sound worse than a regular starburst record then I don't see the point.

I have 6 hand pours and only one sounded less than ideal. I'm pretty sure Starbursts are made nearly the same way

Are you guys getting delivery confirmation? Trying not to get impatient, I just can't wait to spin this thing. I figured they'd be here by now if they went out last week. I've been eagerly checking the mail every day of this week, and now good old Sunday rolls around...lol. 

Are you guys getting delivery confirmation? Trying not to get impatient, I just can't wait to spin this thing. I figured they'd be here by now if they went out last week. I've been eagerly checking the mail every day of this week, and now good old Sunday rolls around...lol.

They usually send shipping notification

Sorry to shit on everyone's GF parade, but a lot of these hand pour editions don't look better than the starburst records a lot of labels are putting out. It's cool that each one looks a little different, but if they sound worse than a regular starburst record then I don't see the point.

Not sure anyone is claiming originality here, just something exclusive to the record club that sets it apart from the retail version.  Plus I'm friends with the fella that's actually 'hand-making' them meaning it's in the family which is always nice.  It's not being blindly pressed next to 10,000 copies of a Jay Z record in a massive pressing plant. 

Olivia had to abruptly leave for a funeral on Friday.  I can check with her Monday to make sure yours went out.  Hit us up: [email protected] and [email protected].

From all the pics that GF posted of the different versions that had come out of the hand-poured, I definitely have some favorites. I am hoping that I get surprised with a favorite color "scheme" from the ones teased. 

Hint: It had a lot of lavender and pale colors. 

Not sure anyone is claiming originality here, just something exclusive to the record club that sets it apart from the retail version. Plus I'm friends with the fella that's actually 'hand-making' them meaning it's in the family which is always nice. It's not being blindly pressed next to 10,000 copies of a Jay Z record in a massive pressing plant.

I happen to like Jay Z! I meant no disrespect, obviously your RC members are super proud to be apart of something. And I would sign right the fuck up if I liked more GF artists.

I happen to like Jay Z! I meant no disrespect, obviously your RC members are super proud to be apart of something. And I would sign right the fuck up if I liked more GF artists.

No offense taken! 

Jay Z wasn't really the point, rather how that shit is mass-manufactured.  Take a tour of URP in Nashville if you ever wanna a see a plant that just pumps shit out relatively blindly.   

Olivia had to abruptly leave for a funeral on Friday.  I can check with her Monday to make sure yours went out.  Hit us up: [email protected] and [email protected].

Thanks, man! I e-mailed Olivia late last night, and I'll fwd you the msg right now.

Obvious bummer about the funeral stuff - never good to hear. Any delay is totally understandable. You guys still manage to kill it somehow with the prompt responses nonetheless. It is greatly appreciated. Just have to reemphasize how stoked I am to be in the RC finally, haha.