Swans Hype: 2022 Edition

I checked my order confirmation and I used my correct address when I ordered. I shot them an email so no big deal. It should get resolved and I am in no hurry to recieve it.

• 2 weeks later...

They seem as good as the Filth reissue. LoL doesn't have No Cure for the Lonely, but you can tell sound quality would have been sacrificed if they had squeezed it in. It also has a picture sleeve instead of the nice poly ones that Filth and White Light have for some reason. White Light is also mastered a good bit louder than LoL, probably due to the side length differences. I wish the box set had come with the cd insert with the extra art, and LoL could have possibly stood to have been spread to 2LP. I'm happy with how everything turned out nonetheless.

They seem as good as the Filth reissue. LoL doesn't have No Cure for the Lonely, but you can tell sound quality would have been sacrificed if they had squeezed it in. It also has a picture sleeve instead of the nice poly ones that Filth and White Light have for some reason. White Light is also mastered a good bit louder than LoL, probably due to the side length differences. I wish the box set had come with the cd insert with the extra art, and LoL could have possibly stood to have been spread to 2LP. I'm happy with how everything turned out nonetheless.

It doesn't have No Cure + it isn't on two discs because they wanted to be very faithful to the OGs.

It doesn't have No Cure + it isn't on two discs because they wanted to be very faithful to the OGs.

I get that, but with White Light they're already adding a track as well as varying several tracks by 30 secs to 1 min. It was just a small critique of what I thought would have made the reissues perfect to me. Like I said, I think it turned out great. I'm really happy to have them.

Ugh, this is really starting to piss me off actually.

The frustration is justified on your end.  I have no doubt that YG will do everything they can to make it right, but the lack of a response is kind of perplexing – they've always been on the ball with getting back to any message I've ever written them.

I'll cut them some slack until the holidays are over then will probably file a Paypal claim. I doubt they have that big of a staff over there. Now I'm worried about my Swans 3xLP + DVD making it here next year.

I'll cut them some slack until the holidays are over then will probably file a Paypal claim. I doubt they have that big of a staff over there. Now I'm worried about my Swans 3xLP + DVD making it here next year.

You emailed them on a Friday and are upset you dont have a response on a Sunday the week before the biggest holiday of the year??????? Might want to check your expectations.

I have been emailing them for nearly a month but thanks for your input, dick.

Edit: well less than a month but having no communication is a bummer. Like I said, I am cutting them some slack, so calm yourself. I did say waiting until after the holidays because I understand...Learn to read perhaps?

I have been emailing them for nearly a month but thanks for your input, dick.

Edit: well less than a month but having no communication is a bummer. Like I said, I am cutting them some slack, so calm yourself. I did say waiting until after the holidays because I understand...Learn to read perhaps?

You call me a dick and tell me to calm down? Internet tough guy

This release street date was a week ago and according to you it was delivered to someone else on friday but yet you have been emailing them for a month? Totally makes sense

Edit: drama queen emailed them on Dec 7th so might need a calendar to see what a month is

• Derek™ changed the title to Swans Hype: 2022 Edition