PO Soon: Lil Ugly Mane Boxset

to be honest i'm surprised at how poorly it is packaged...was just put in a box with a bit of crumpled up bubble wrap on top of it - no bubble wrap on the bottom, or on any of the sides/edges of the boxset itself..

This dude isn't very good at customer service...

I guess you don't have to be when you're pushing a product that's guaranteed to sell out nearly immediately. 

The dude sucks at running a label lol he seems lazy as fuck

Admittedly, it'd be hard to handle 10,000+ orders as a single person, but he should be able to get a perspective on how much work it's gonna take.  I mean, he's raking in dough, so that should be motivation enough to get off his ass with some efficiency.

But still, our packages will likely show up when they do.

I don't know why but I literally had a dream I received and was opening this boxset last night--rather vividly. I can hardly recall all the album art awake but in my dream it was oddly clear.

this is concerning to me because i'm so broke lately that eating once a day is a super difficult task and if it was a premonition and I end up putting myself more in the red against my own will I am going to be so mad at me 

It's not even one of the records/tapes I want most i cannot figure out why i dreamed this lol 

I don't know why but I literally had a dream I received and was opening this boxset last night--rather vividly. I can hardly recall all the album art awake but in my dream it was oddly clear.

this is concerning to me because i'm so broke lately that eating once a day is a super difficult task and if it was a premonition and I end up putting myself more in the red against my own will I am going to be so mad at me

It's not even one of the records/tapes I want most i cannot figure out why i dreamed this lol

What's it all mean?

What's he saying when he says it?

What's the underlying topic?

What's the motive in the message?

• 3 weeks later...