FT: Face to Face Over It EP

jtcohenour

I have a copy of the exceedingly rare Face to Face Over It EP that I would like to trade.  The EP was issued for promotional use only to college radio stations, etc.

I am interested in trading for similarly rare face to face records, posters, test presses, memorabilia, etc.  Specifically I am looking for colored pressings of Don't Turn Away on Dr. Strange or test presses.

This is my face to face collection if you are interested in what I already have in my collection:  http://www.discogs.com/user/jtcohenour/collection?page=1&folder=308807&limit=250

PM me on here if you are interested in making me an offer.  I will not entertain cash offers, only trades.

Thanks for looking,

_57_zps4940103a.jpg

These get sold in the $110-140, I would love to get my hands on it though!

Correct its an expensive one.  

The thing with this EP is that even if you have money in hand the opportunity to buy it is rare.  When I looked at Popsike earlier I think only 7 copies have sold on E-Bay in the last 10 years.

Correct its an expensive one.

The thing with this EP is that even if you have money in hand the opportunity to buy it is rare. When I looked at Popsike earlier I think only 7 copies have sold on E-Bay in the last 10 years.

yeah, it is SUPER hard to find. How did you find it though? I only know that 7 got sold on eBay and 2 sold on discogs. Sadly, I'm on the progress of collecting Less Than Jake , Pain, and No Idea Releases. I hope someone trades you dude, probably the hardest Face To Face Release to find (that I know of).

This would prob be among the last records I'd part with. I don't even remember where I picked mine up, but it was a great deal when I did. Big Choice too. I did sell one of my color Dr Strange Don't Turn Away. I used to have the trans green and the purple marble, but just kept the purple marble. Those were really hard to come by as well. 

I had SO much LTJ (and RFTC) back in the day. Most of it as it came out and it was still a huge bitch. Good luck getting stuff now. Hah.

yeah, it is SUPER hard to find. How did you find it though? I only know that 7 got sold on eBay and 2 sold on discogs. Sadly, I'm on the progress of collecting Less Than Jake , Pain, and No Idea Releases. I hope someone trades you dude, probably the hardest Face To Face Release to find (that I know of).

Big Choice is rare as well; however, looking at the sales history this EP has sold a lot less often.

This would prob be among the last records I'd part with. I don't even remember where I picked mine up, but it was a great deal when I did. Big Choice too. I did sell one of my color Dr Strange Don't Turn Away. I used to have the trans green and the purple marble, but just kept the purple marble. Those were really hard to come by as well. 

I had SO much LTJ (and RFTC) back in the day. Most of it as it came out and it was still a huge bitch. Good luck getting stuff now. Hah.

I wouldn't part with this EP either; however, I have a second copy that is autographed, which is why I'm willing to let this one go.  I'm working on the Dr. Strange presses right now.  I currently have the black and red so I'd like to let this go to add to my collection.

7febfe2c-94ee-46c6-a5f1-13edd493b6e0_zps

man, i'd keep the unmolested version

but i'm not into signed stuff...

you need to convince chiefwahoo that he doesn't like face to face anymore...

I may end up keeping both and framing the auto'd one if I can't trade it for a colored copy of DTA.  

I agree on ChiefWahoo, his collection is amazing.  He has the most complete collection of anyone I have ever met.

man, i'd keep the unmolested version

but i'm not into signed stuff...

you need to convince chiefwahoo that he doesn't like face to face anymore...

I'm in too deep to part with any of their stuff now!

He is picking up stuff for his collection at an unprecedented rate, he's going to catch me sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

485631_10152592066814093_893684455369788

I suppose I'm the latest 'new' owner of one of these (and a cheery first post to all). That's my girlfriend's hand in the photo.

No major story behind it. A guy had it listed on Discogs for $US150. I "made an offer" for $US80 and the next day, it was on its way to Australia.

I suppose that's a bit of a coup... but I missed out on a copy of The Other Half for $US30 later the same day, so I was annoyed about that! 

Anyway, I'm not a major collector, I just like Face To Face.

485631_10152592066814093_893684455369788

I suppose I'm the latest 'new' owner of one of these (and a cheery first post to all). That's my girlfriend's hand in the photo.

No major story behind it. A guy had it listed on Discogs for $US150. I "made an offer" for $US80 and the next day, it was on its way to Australia.

I suppose that's a bit of a coup... but I missed out on a copy of The Other Half for $US30 later the same day, so I was annoyed about that! 

Anyway, I'm not a major collector, I just like Face To Face.

Congrats on scoring this EP.  Its super rare with approximately 30 in existence.  You got a great deal as well.  I run a face to face fan club if you are interested in chatting with other fans:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/facetofacefans/