PO: Thrice Vheissu and TAITA represses

Maybe it's just me but I didn't sense a lot of differences between the HT presses and the new one. It sounds pretty decent and there were a couple of stellar moments but overall I don't know. 

I never got to own the HT press but I'm more than satisfied with this album. Since getting it I've already played through it more than half a dozen times. Made me realize how much I love this album. Glad to finally have it part of my collection.

Maybe it's just me but I didn't sense a lot of differences between the HT presses and the new one. It sounds pretty decent and there were a couple of stellar moments but overall I don't know.

Same here. I feel the HT press is a little louder but the new press has a sound that is only a little bit more balanced. It's not as pronounced as I thought it'd be.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

http://www.discogs.com/Thrice-Vheissu/release/3643499

I have a sealed copy of this, anyone willing to make an offer or a trade of equal value? PM

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a place on this forum specifically dedicated to inquiries like yours? We could call it Sale/Trade/Wants and put it right on the main page. And new users could all flip their sealed hot topic vinylz in an organized fashion without having to go through all of the work it takes to find a 9 month old thread. A guy can dream, right?

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a place on this forum specifically dedicated to inquiries like yours? We could call it Sale/Trade/Wants and put it right on the main page. And new users could all flip their sealed hot topic vinylz in an organized fashion without having to go through all of the work it takes to find a 9 month old thread. A guy can dream, right?

Wish they'd repress The Alchemy Index :/

Came out in 2007-2008 so we have awhile before a 10 year anniversary, and that's being hopeful.  They've said if they do re-press it, which is very unlikely, it won't be in the same special format of the 1st press. Trust me I know the pain of not having it. Waited many years to finally get a decent price on one from someone overseas. Gave me a hell of a deal because I bought some other stuff from him, but it was still the most I had ever spent on a set of records. Worth every penny. I'd still buy a repress though, and wish more people could have it because it's one of the best records of all time, IMO. 

Came out in 2007-2008 so we have awhile before a 10 year anniversary, and that's being hopeful.  They've said if they do re-press it, which is very unlikely, it won't be in the same special format of the 1st press. Trust me I know the pain of not having it. Waited many years to finally get a decent price on one from someone overseas. Gave me a hell of a deal because I bought some other stuff from him, but it was still the most I had ever spent on a set of records. Worth every penny. I'd still buy a repress though, and wish more people could have it because it's one of the best records of all time, IMO.

I'm willing to spend up to like $150 on it but any more is just silly.