AVAILABLE NOW! Wild Imaginaries - Carousels 7" from intheclouds, Handmade and Limited /40 copies

http://intheclouds.limitedrun.com/products/528853-wild-imaginaries-carousels-7

lg1EoXDl.jpg

One of the major reasons we bought the vinyl lathe was to allow us to continue to work with new bands simply because we love the music and want to help them be heard. which is the case with our latest release from Wild Imaginaries.

The San Francisco trio proved to be incredible musicians with their last band Via Coma, so we were happy to help launch their new act. Their first two songs are placed back-to-back on a lathe-cut 7”, packaged in a hand-made tri-fold jacket emulating their single artwork complete with fold over grenade.

Pressing Information

Lathe cut : /40

A Side:
Carousels

B Side:
Rhythms

no clue on who they were either, but i trust ITC judgement on music they release.  after ordering, i watched the video and REALLY like the music.

I went through the exact same process...I haven't been dissatisfied with a single release of ITC. Therefore I bought it asap and watched the video afterwards! :) Need to keep the ITC collection complete! :)

you guys are great, thank you!

Working in the music industry myself, I'll always support indie labels like y'all even though I've never heard of some of the bands. Labels like In The Clouds are one of a handful of companies that are actually creating value for music consumers nowadays. Keep up the great work!

fairly soon i'd say demand > supply

ITC is certainly up there as one of my favorite labels. solid music, innovative hand-made releases without being gimmicky--the passion for what you're doing really comes through.

i love that people here see that too. can't wait to see what's next.

• 2 weeks later...