AVAILABLE NOW! Wild Imaginaries - Carousels 7" from intheclouds, Handmade and Limited /40 copies

Got my shipping notice and usps tracking number July 11th and it hasn't updated past "Electronic Shipping Info Received"

Are these shipping from New jersey?

I'm from NY and figured since it says first class mail under under postal product I would have an update by now or it would have been delivered :\

Still haven't gotten mine and it was shipped out July 11th according to the tracking/stamps.com email I got :\ Nothing has been updated on Usps.com since July 10th.

Their website faqs says they ship from Central Jersey and I'm in NYC so it should have gotten here by now, since it was shipped via first class. Contacted my local post office (who doesn't have it)/ & Usps and they told me to contact intheclouds since it's been more than 5 days.

Not sure what to do now since I emailed asking about it on July 17th and no reply back yet. Kinda frustrated.

Anyone else here not get theirs yet? or having the same problem with tracking?

edit- nm, got a reply, great and understanding customer service.

• 2 months later...